seat covers

S90GAV

Reaction score
do any of you guy/girls have a seat cover on the drivers seat? just i work for an engineering company and get quite ming through the day so use a seat cover on my seat but it never stays on always moves around, my current ones a snap on one, was wounder if anyone know's of any ones that are good a fitting good with out moving.

I have the same thing, I work with the worlds most disgusting hydraulic fluid!

I usualy change my trousers before going home lol

yer i do that too, but seats still manage to ge a bit ming

Ive found Halfords seat cleaner to be great at cleaning them (I had an ex who kinda left my passenger seat messy on a few occasions...)

I have the same problem with oily work clothes, I just use a plastic disposable cover, stays inplace just fine and is small enough to fit into the draw under the seat when not needed.

AH yep work in a factory oil loves me i got myself x2 snap on seat covers can i ever get them to fit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> rubbish worst 40 quid ever.. a towel dose the job now seat covers in a land fill

Think I'll have to get some form of seat covers as well cos there's no way I or anyone else is sitting on my silver alcantara when they're wet or dirty! Got really mucky on a hike over the weekend and was glad we'd taken the girlfriends car!

Does anyone know where you can buy those plastic seat covers they use in garages? They'd be ideal.

We get our from the local industrial supliers, or somewhere like Machine Mart might sell them.