Nice Day Nothing To Do = Wash+Polish

s3_kev

Stage2'd!!!!!!
Reaction score
well been a really nice sunny day today so thought id give my car a good polish had some diamond bright in my cupboard since january when i brought the car but havent had time or good weather to do anything with it untill today, also thought id put in one of my old pride and joy before i decided to grow up a bit,lol,

diamondbright019.jpg

diamondbright004.jpg

diamondbright020.jpg

diamondbright017.jpg

diamondbright021.jpg

diamondbright009.jpg

and my old car before the audi

random071.jpg

hope you like :w00t:

Do you live in Barracks? Or converted Barracks?

Wheels look great. Pointless spending 3K on real ones if you aren't racing it.

Quite like the yellow too.

Nice car.

Do you live in Barracks? Or converted Barracks?

Wheels look great. Pointless spending 3K on real ones if you aren't racing it.

Quite like the yellow too.

Nice car.
no neaver lived in barracks dont even no where it is, yeah the reps seem to be really well made not had any probs except everyone knows there reps, ughh

love the yellow calipers on the Corsa...... booom...... let me hear ya say.......... boooom:yahoo:

Actually asm quite jealous about the yellow S3, wish id have gone yellow now boooooooooo

i've just put a set of them on mine but cars f***in proper dirty and pics are **** but if you like can put some pics up.

I secretly like Corsa C's
so did i untill i got the s3 so much better but my old corsa was in my eyes one of the best ive seen, i would say that though lol, i do prefer the look of the corsa though need to spend more on the audi to make it even better but not chavy hate chavy cars

Id let my missus have a silver C with the old Irmsher kit on it... Then Id accept having to drive it to the shops!

Id let my missus have a silver C with the old Irmsher kit on it... Then Id accept having to drive it to the shops!

Keep it German Ryan, your missus clearly needs a polo!

My girlfriend drives a Polo, and it's great for getting to work when the A3 is broken :)

Looks nice, make sure that you get a decent wheel wax/sealant on the BB5's. My friends are badly corroded after four months.

no neaver lived in barracks dont even no where it is, yeah the reps seem to be really well made not had any probs except everyone knows there reps, ughh

Erm, hate to point out the obvious but you took the pictures right? I meant, the white building behind your car, is it Army Barracks, or was it, because it certainly looks like it, and especially with the church being next door.

Erm, hate to point out the obvious but you took the pictures right? I meant, the white building behind your car, is it Army Barracks, or was it, because it certainly looks like it, and especially with the church being next door.
the white building is a church as well just drove past and thought it would look good as background, lol what a mupet iam, did wonder about barracks being army barracks

Looking good mate ! What size are the wheels?

My old XE'd Corsa B GSi is where its at.. :cool:
yeah like the b's with some power and the speedline's

the wheels on the audi are 18*8.5

by any chance did you sell that corsa to a shaun? if so its got some funky paint job now... and its turbo with a big fmic.

by any chance did you sell that corsa to a shaun? if so its got some funky paint job now... and its turbo with a big fmic.
no must be a diferent one the ladl ives close to me that owns it now, still looks the same just going to slowly deteriate me thinks