-Kw v3 shocks with custom stiffer rear springs
-Jabbasport Rear 27mm ARB
-Newspeed Front 25mm ARB
-Jabbasport Adjustable tie rods (rear)

Wheels
-Compomotive MO6 8x18" in Grey
-Yoko Perada Spec 2 tyres 235-40-18

Brakes
-Porsche Cayen turbo 6 pot calipers (front)
-365mm 2 piece Disks (front)
-Ferodo DS2500 rear pads

Exterior
-Standard Ink Blue
-Tinted windows
-Custom modified Headlights (inside)

Interior
-Audi Sport Seats
-Pioneer DVD headunit

To come
-Kw Camber Adjustable Topmounts
-AGU Head (ported and bigger valves)
-Bigger turbo
-Flowed inlet manifold
-2.0l conversion
-R32 Seats
-Audi RS4 Steering wheel

unfortunately just been in an accident but should be at santa pod on sunday for gti spring fest.

Luke Claims a 12.4sec quater mile with head wind!:undwech:

that looks really nice....... love the wheels........ figures sound very low considering what Glen has said, but then if its running over 400bhp, who knows...... suppose the pod run will tell the truth:icon_thumright:

keep us informed of the runs at Pod.... im quite interested in this...... Graths, reckon the exhaust is fitted alright considering.....tis big bore agreed so never gonna win any style awards....but very neat fitment

Well it needed to be 3" as its a 3" system back really, dont see the need for the extra inch myself but hey, sure he's more than happy with the car and rightly so!

if you're going to spend that much modifying an A3, why not start with an S3?!?!?

if you're going to spend that much modifying an A3, why not start with an S3?!?!?

I personally believe most people who do such a modification don't start off with thinking they'll be spending that much, but once you've spent over a certain amount it's either you take the full plunge and go one better or swap the car around (personal preference). Although it does keep it unique compared to most S3s even though it has S3 bits and pieces.

i was thinking the same Jon...... Defro does have a point though.... hell of a big plunge IMO, cant work out if hes done it on purpose or not...... seems a hell of a lot of work to be 'not planned'....but then going on what Graths says..... why would you spend that much on that car in the first place...you'd buy one 'done' or put the money to better use

Well if he works for Jabba he will get products free to test or at a good price, so its not really in the same vein as alot of people on here planning BT Conversions.

Id deffo not spend the money myself on it, but someone has to else there wouldnt be the cars out there already done for people to buy! If Id spent even half of whats been spent on mine Id probably be curled up in a ball crying.

Fair play to the bloke, Id certainly not want to come up against that at the lights

Some of us enjoy the challenge and the process of unbolting and rebolting things. I get no enjoyment whatsoever from buying a car already "done". I'd pull it apart anyway.

Agree on the economics, just not right for some of us petrol heads, where you forget about the money aspect. Would you pay £50,000 to build a chopper or a hot rod? There are people who do over years and years for example. Driven, so it seems out of some innate love for the process.

I'm considering an A3 quattro in black or grey. Debadged and big turbo.

{flame pants on} Some of us don't like the look of the S3 :undwech:

Some of us enjoy the challenge and the process of unbolting and rebolting things. I get no enjoyment whatsoever from buying a car already "done". I'd pull it apart anyway.

Agree on the economics, just not right for some of us petrol heads, where you forget about the money aspect. Would you pay £50,000 to build a chopper or a hot rod? There are people who do over years and years for example. Driven, so it seems out of some innate love for the process.

I'm considering an A3 quattro in black or grey. Debadged and big turbo.

{flame pants on} Some of us don't like the look of the S3 :undwech:

Thats fair enough, Ive had my years of spending money on cars for someone else to get the benefit of my wallet!

When I was 15 I bought my first Mk2 and plowed about £5k into that which took alot of hard work and saving! Process has gone on over the years, built a very fast road G60 Corrado and a 16vt 2.1l Mk2 that when looked at it from an economics point, was a complete waste of time! Yeah it was fun at points but I started working on cars when I was 10 with my brother and by the time I reached 23 Id really had enough of messing about with them, each to their own. My cars far from being bought as done, but alot of the hard work and expese has been sorted, so now I just need to sort out some of the handling issues to get the car spot on for me

Know what you mean about the S3s looks, I prefer it tho, love the arches and think the bumpers seem nicer too (its amazing how many A3 owners want to/have fitted S3 bumpers to thier car!) For me personally an A3 was never an option!

Anyway, back to the lovely car from Jabba!

thought the K03s was limited to the low 300's BHP's.....just reading, says bigger turbo to come........:uhm:

thought the K03s was limited to the low 300's BHP's.....just reading, says bigger turbo to come........:uhm:

Haha, low 300's from a ko3S? I wish :(

simple mistake to make though mate :)

The ko3S is good for 250bhp MAX, safely, its 240

This was Mike T at jabba's car, the replacemebt for his ibiza demo car. Had ihi kit on it, brembos suspension etc and again was the demo car. I was trying to buy it in late 2006, but the decided to use it for the ihi garret hybrid development. It took a while but got done about 6 months ago, then Luke got rid of his fabia vrs and bought it from Mike.
It was always pretty quick with IHI, apparently is mad with the hybrid!