POOR OLD S3

I bid £51. All I want off her is the heated seat switches... lol

Check the mats, gearknob and pedals out, he has been going mad at halfords hasnt he, i cant see why people like this spend all that cash on a **** bodykit, when it just ruins the car, i bet he has spent at least £2000-£3000 on getting all that done to the car

For me that is why they make corsa's ,so the young un's can go nuts with plastic and shinny things. Audi's are prestige cars, why make it look like a f%$K&n Corsa.

my misus was calling me a chav the other day...but said...you never see S3's with bodykits...as they dont need them!!!! .....im now eating my words with a lovely slice of humble pie.... damn the c**k who's advertising that pile

I've done 56k and my interior is not like that! Plus - it's advertised as a 225 but registered in 2000....hmmm someone's telling porky's!!!

I agree - looks rubbish imo!! hate it when people do that to cars!!:puke2:

I'm thinking of buying it just to scrap it.

alright, my ex girlfriends then, and she had been round the block a few 1000 times

again, That sounds libelous unless you have picture evidence to back up your claims ;) (and maybe her contact details if shes still worth a bit!)

Clach, are you offering £51 for the car or his ex?

This car has either had its millage clocked back because those seats look like they have done well over 200k+ lol or either a 17 year old owns it who has just become sexually active over the last few months who has spent allot of time with the seat reclined back doing you know what!

It could always have had Alcanta from the factory, then those seats were bought as a full leather upgrade off of ebay?

I think they look about par for the course for alot of the S3s with full leather I saw when looking for one (hence I decided I really wanted Alcantara!)

i might bye it to wipe my **** on.......we could have a s**t smearing comp....... ooooh and i could nick the battery cover out of it...double bonus

its frustrating when you see something like that.. i dont get how these people can string sentances together.. like how do they actually think.. what must possibly go through there minds to make them do that. and £50, havnt you seen those "Scrap cars for free" signs.. i say we find the number plate and get it towed.

Haha! that car is at a local tuning place near me.
I stopped to have a look at it when i dropped my car off to the spray shop.
Its even worse in real life! The bolts for the spoiler are rusting, the paint finish is awful.:ermm:

its frustrating when you see something like that.. i dont get how these people can string sentances together.. like how do they actually think.. what must possibly go through there minds to make them do that. and £50, havnt you seen those "Scrap cars for free" signs.. i say we find the number plate and get it towed.

Not being funny but the bloke that owned it obviously thought it was ok, and probably loved owning it. And Id guarantee that car got alot of girls attenion

He might look at your car, or anyone else on here and think its frustrating to see such a boring plain looking car. He may be of the opinion that the only people that have white cars are the Police and Spannish Taxi Drivers.

Can appreciate that its not to everyones tastes but slating the bloke when you dont know him or his tastes is a bit out of order. Seems this forum is waaaay to far up its own **** at times with Badge Bigotry. Its like being on BarryBoys sometimes, just not so many middle aged MG driving idiots.

I mean, whos to say that his taste is wrong and any of ours is right? Unless everyone just listens to the "Sceeeeeene"

Well it seems you have something in common with the bloke then.

From trying to read that broken up sentance with no paragraphs, real punctuation or capital letters, you have pretty much proved yourself to be in this blokes low league (In which you seemed to place him because of his tastes)

Yeah i agree with the fact that he may and loved it etc etc... but when your driving down the road, and you see like a 206 1.1 with nothing else but a huge ralley spoiler on the back in primer, you think, why would you put on... it looks rediculous.. fake halfords tailpipes that you could trip over if you walk past the back of the car.. or those ironing boards on astras.. i saw a 3 series bmw the other day, with more chrome than lil johns Teeth.. Type R badges all over it and dont get me started on lexus lights. etc etc..

All these people fall under the same category im afraid.. And the S3 is a beautiful car, and i was clearly stating that yet again a nice car had fallen into the hands of someone who clearly ruined it. Your right in saying that who am i to cuss him down.. fair play to it.. but it frustrates me and i was clearly stating my opinion.. I genuwinly am interested to see how people like this think. It wasnt an attack purely on him, cos its bad but its not half as bad as some cars you see out there.. i was just stating that some people just confuse me in what they must be thinking when they do things like that.

See what im sayin?

You know what yeah.. give a ****... im not gunna sit here and start arguing over some post about a pile of **** s3.. and for you to start bringin the way i type into the argument.. just shows that you need to get out more.. who gives a ****, you know how to read dont you? you got my point.. his car is ****. End of story. ****** get over it.

Yeah i agree with the fact that he may and loved it etc etc... but when your driving down the road, and you see like a 206 1.1 with nothing else but a huge ralley spoiler on the back in primer, you think, why would you put on... it looks rediculous.. fake halfords tailpipes that you could trip over if you walk past the back of the car.. or those ironing boards on astras.. i saw a 3 series bmw the other day, with more chrome than lil johns Teeth.. Type R badges all over it and dont get me started on lexus lights. etc etc..

All these people fall under the same category im afraid.. And the S3 is a beautiful car, and i was clearly stating that yet again a nice car had fallen into the hands of someone who clearly ruined it. Your right in saying that who am i to cuss him down.. fair play to it.. but it frustrates me and i was clearly stating my opinion.. I genuwinly am interested to see how people like this think. It wasnt an attack purely on him, cos its bad but its not half as bad as some cars you see out there.. i was just stating that some people just confuse me in what they must be thinking when they do things like that.

See what im sayin?

I see what your saying, but basically its ignorant that you view things only from your point of view that if you dont like it, its **** and its tacky

So what if its got fake badges and its a 1.1? Some people struggle to own and run cars and they want to do little things to it to make it their own, they feel happy with it and enjoy it.

Seems easy for people to look down their noses at other peoples cars when theres really no need

You know what yeah.. give a ****... im not gunna sit here and start arguing over some post about a pile of **** s3.. and for you to start bringin the way i type into the argument.. just shows that you need to get out more.. who gives a ****, you know how to read dont you? you got my point.. his car is ****. End of story. ****** get over it.

Wow, how incredibly grown up of you. "give a ****"... may as well have just said "Am I BOVVERD?"

http://audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?t=34463

Great little link that, just helps us all to actually read the posts.

please try to use basic (heaven knows, it needs to be for some people!) punctuation and grammar.
It helps other users understand what you are asking / talking about.

Also, theres really no need for all the swearing in your posts, yeah its an adult board but its just not called for in that situation

And thanks for being concerned about my social life, I enjoy coming on here to help people out, gives me something to do as Im putting money aside to go back to the Ring, and the last thing I wanna do after a long day is go out and about.

Fair play to what your saying i get the argument behind making something your own.. but you cant tell me that you've never seen a poorly modified car and you've thought to yourself.. why didnt you just leave it the way it was.. would have looked alot better. Bottom line is that i didnt like it.. lot of cars that i see and i think how are these people driving a car nevermind fitting chrome m3 mirrors and LED washer jets.. Anyway.. cheap halfords add ons **** me off. end of story.

As far as swearing/ the way i type things go.. swearing, uncalled for.. agreed.. but being so petty and commenting on the way i type, it wAsN't wRiTTen LIk3 d1s wAs iT? Just abit of a girl comment. im sorry, but yeah fair play we both come on here to talk about cars, our passion.. to waste even 2 mins of my time dealing with someone who has a problem with something that was perfectly legiable.. well i dont have time for it im sorry. I dont have a problem with you, your cars nice, got some good snaps of it on the track.. and you make some good points in your posts.. im just saying that this convo about opinions, no ones going to win.. my opinion about overly done up/crashed into halfords type cars. not my thing. you make a good point, but we stand where we stand.

I've come on here to talk about audis.. not to argue about punctuation and grammer.

Thats fair enough, you may feel my comment about your typing was out of place but I use this forum quite a bit, and its getting harder and harder to read peoples posts

I scan read, so look and read quickly, which is hard to do. I just like this forum and want it to keep on going as it has been. Recently there has been some great topics on here, light hearted fun and people seem to be behaving

As its a big forum, theres not always mods about so we have to try and self regulate, thats all

Ive gotta be honest and say Ive looked at cars and thought "Riiiight.... ok" but I know that its each to their own, I have mates that think that sorta stuff is cool and it makes them happy. I left the VW Scene because I got so fedup of people 'Ratting' Mk3s and putting steelies on anything and everything... that to me is more brain dead and tacky than alot of the halfords cars

Anyway, enough has been said on this, if you didnt like what I said then thats fine, as you were expressing your views, I was mine

Some people struggle to own and run cars and they want to do little things to it to make it their own

Just one point id like to make clear.. im sorry if its pedantic.. but im 19, ive got an audi a3 that is pretty much up to a standard that i'd say has had money spent on it, and im droppin a TT engine in it next month.. You dont need to tell me about people struggling to own cars.. you wana do something you do it, you can make money if you want to. its as simple as that.. i might have come across abit arrogant and i apologise if i have.. but i grew up in slough and ive made something of myself.. so theres no excuses as far as struggling goes.. especially in this country!

Thats fair enough, I had my first Golf at 15 and built it ready for when I was 17, spent about £5k ish on it which I earnt myself. I can appreciate a built car because Ive been there and done it, numerous times over. Ive struggled too because of my passion, at one point I had my Rallye, a 16v Golf and my 16vT Mk2, and because of my love for the cars I was putting every penny I had into them.

I have mates that when they were that age had to make do with what they were given as a 1st car by their parents, and all they could afford was bolt on bits, thats why I kinda see things from that POV

Dont worry about sounding arrogant, its part of owning an Audi! Im one of the worst

Why don't you boys have a hug????

Sounds like you deserve it....

Wanna make it a 3sum? We could re-inact your avatar!

You could be the yellow part, Shy can be the blue and ill be the pink... Group Hug!

Ahhhhh

It's a very powerful thing that avatar..... :eyebrows:

lol.. yeah cars are xpensive.. especially when your lookin at mortgages n houses n headaches like that.
Was more into the Jap turbo scene when i was abit younger, so kinda went crazy on a vtec civic for a little while before the petrol bills and lack of insurance notification got the better of me.. Had another 1.8t before this but really didnt put any money into that.. just come back into it when i got hold of this beaut...but anyway.. audi's are the ****. bring on the turbo power.

It's a very powerful thing that avatar..... :eyebrows:

Ive got to be honest, when I see it reminds me of a cover to an old Danny Rampling CD from back in the days of proper dance music!

Either that, or it looks like some kinda gay sign you might see outside a club in Brighton called "The Brown Room" :p

It's actually the Fischerspooner odyssey logo.

I think the danny rampling cd you're on about is an old Cream one made up out of the 3 speakers that look like a spaceship if it's the one i'm thinking of....

Or was it this one:

Cream@Nation779f.jpg

It could well have been one of the earlier Cream ones, maybe even from when Paul Bleedsdale used to be resident for a period

Im not sure now!

Well i'm 32 so i remeber most of em!

Not the nights obviously.... :wacko:

Back in the good days when Oakie wasnt a total sell out!

My Brother is pretty much the same age as you so I was subjected to it all (and loved it all!)

Must dig out my Miss Moneypenny tripple album again, take it back a few years!