JMB RetrofitsEM Tuning
    Neutral

Status

Angry Lucky white heather?

Just paid the last installment of the car yesterday including the "balloon" payment, over Ł4k.

Heading home tonight and some clown in a minibus decided to do a U turn in front of me, he stopped on the opposite carriageway but moved forward as I passed, hit me just behind the drivers door and made a bloody mess of the rear panel.
    Even managed to gouge a 6 inch strip out of the steel, peeled back like a tin can.
    His excuse was "didn't see you", I kinda lost the rag at that, how could you miss a red S3?

The real pisser is I was looking to change cars in the next few weeks, had been looking for S4's, big diesel A6's and perhaps even a new S3.
    Guess I'll have to wait for awhile longer, though thankfully I think the damage is cosmetic with no damage to the chassis.

2. # ADS
    ADS

4th Gear

Status
    i would have lost my rag also probably be in a cell after assaulting him!

S3 - Gone but not forgotten!

Neutral

Status
    i feel for you mate, it seems luck is not in for red S3's this week mine was driven into on monday. hope it works out for you

dom

A dog is for life....not just for friday nights!

Status
    im looking at changing mine soon... the other night 2 female police officers decided to use my car to restrain someone against... leaving a nice crease in the metal on the passenger door! got a fight on my hand now to get the police to cough up for the damage!

Daz - Audi A3 - 18" rs4 alloys - Weitec ultra gt 30mm kit - pipercross panel filter - tints all round - facelight rear lights - clear side repeaters - german style plates - flip out dvd touchscreen hu

Aky
    Aky

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by bouncer--daz View Post
    im looking at changing mine soon... the other night 2 female police officers decided to use my car to restrain someone against
    What a set of ****ers - Can you not prosecute them for criminal damage?