Lucky white heather?

SanityClause

Reaction score
Just paid the last installment of the car yesterday including the "balloon" payment, over £4k.

Heading home tonight and some clown in a minibus decided to do a U turn in front of me, he stopped on the opposite carriageway but moved forward as I passed, hit me just behind the drivers door and made a ****** mess of the rear panel.
Even managed to gouge a 6 inch strip out of the steel, peeled back like a tin can.
His excuse was "didn't see you", I kinda lost the rag at that, how could you miss a red S3?

The real pisser is I was looking to change cars in the next few weeks, had been looking for S4's, big diesel A6's and perhaps even a new S3.
Guess I'll have to wait for awhile longer, though thankfully I think the damage is cosmetic with no damage to the chassis.

i feel for you mate, it seems luck is not in for red S3's this week mine was driven into on monday. hope it works out for you :thumbsup:

dom

im looking at changing mine soon... the other night 2 female police officers decided to use my car to restrain someone against... leaving a nice crease in the metal on the passenger door! got a fight on my hand now to get the police to cough up for the damage!