Wheels adapters

JLA

Reaction score
Is it possible to convert/adapt my standard hubs to 112?

yeah i think so m8 try dubmeister or bigboystoys-uk.com, if they dont have of the shelf you should be able to get the adapters custom made, think a good set of hub-centric ones will be between £80 - £120 if i remember.

i got mine through dubmeister a few years ago when i ran some stubby euro rims on my old saxo :ninja:

dom

jla are they angel eyes? they look mint where you get them?

Are these adapters ok to use? I was thinking more along the lines of swapping hubs for some with a different stud pattern. But if you think the bolt on adapters are good then...

Broad1d. yes they are and I got them off ebay. They will be for sale soon becasue I want facelift lights instead.

Are these adapters ok to use? I was thinking more along the lines of swapping hubs for some with a different stud pattern. But if you think the bolt on adapters are good then...

Broad1d. yes they are and I got them off ebay. They will be for sale soon becasue I want facelift lights instead.

whats the point in arsing around re-drilling hubs etc?!? The only reason i'd bother doing the hubs was if the offset of the wheel was so low that adaptors would make them foul the arches, but there is loads of room under a3/s3 arches (for instance, I am running an et0 on the rears of my s3).

Just go adaptors route - far less hassle. as someone said before - H&R are the ones to go for.

venom do cheaper ones but don't think they are as well made as the H&R deffo worth it if you want some wheels so much they won't fit you car! like me!

Cheers guys, you've convinced me!

These are the wheels that I'm going to fit... (scuse the poor photoshopping, but I wanted to get an idea of what they'd look like)

AudiWheels01.jpg

Wheels look good Rich! Long time no see.

I'll have to pop around and take a look when you get your new wheels! What are they?

It's going to look good on those when it's lowered a good bit!
You thought about ARB/driveshaft issues when you drop it?

Yeah come over Nick, I want to see what your car goes like now that I know its not a deisel lol. I will lower it a bit on the standard arb and see how I get on, if I decide to go lower then I will invest in a different arb.

They are RH Phoenix wheels, never heard of them personally, but who knows. The rear wheels have stretched tyres on them, but I think it might look a bit odd as the fronts aren't stretched.