Audi S5 outside my house today.

Over rated, and boring to drive. Nice interior though, and V8 sounds good.

their ****** massive ! couldnt see myself in one although they are nice (in white).

mate has new S4 and is going to be chopping it in for the big diesel A5/S5 as its more economical and faster apparently

any one else think they look alot like the new 3 series bmw coupe? i do.

They are a awesome car, some guy at the car wash came talkin to me the other day who had one for his company car he noticed the A-S.net stickers.
He had a good look round mine whilst i was drooling under the bonnet of his A5.:drool:

I see an S5 nearly every day... look nice and sound very nice

too much like the 3 series...don't like them.

Love em and would happily buy one! Even tho the rear lights look like thier stollen from the back of an Accord Estate

Becasue an A3 owner spotted it and wondered what his fellow owners thought maybe?Or are we banned from posting anything thats not A3/S3 related in here?

This is the A3/S3 part of the forum but on here it seems owners stick to their own forums, hence we get a nice mixture of discussion on here. Check out the R32/197 Post, thats one of the longest in here and alot of the posts arent about S3s in that.

Would you like me to go and delete the picture of the Ferrari from my Ring trip post as its not an Audi?

Cheers Grathies, spot on with that answer!

My boss has one. She gave me the keys on the day it was delivered!

All I can say is WOW! The thing is ****** fast through the gears, pulls like a train!

Personally I'd prefer an S4, but hey I wouldn't say no to one!

Gary

just there seems to be a thin line between what is and isn`t the correct section. It just seems more and more general stuff crops up here when there is a general chat area.

if thats how it is no probs just a question really ........

just there seems to be a thin line between what is and isn`t the correct section. It just seems more and more general stuff crops up here when there is a general chat area.

if thats how it is no probs just a question really ........

The A3 sections get more traffic than most of the rest of the forum. The same comment comes up in the 8P section as well...

Technically it should be in the A5 section but hey is it really doing any harm? How many posts contain non A3 8L info/comments...

J.