New discs and pads front and back

Need to get this done ASAP. Anyone got any ideas on what I can expect cost wise?
Ta
just done this on mine(quattro)found a place on ebay,there a motor factors shop up north,front discs and pads £49.95 delivered,good quailty stuff too,not cheap crap,they also do the backs if i remember for around £30.

What I forked out recently...

Mintex Front Discs and Pads: £75.99 delivered
Big Can of Brake Cleaner: £4.99
Brake Fluid: £4.99
Ezzi Bleed Kit: £16.99
Copper Grease: £0.99
Breaker/Power Bar: £9.99
Jack, Chocks & Bits: £49.99
Spare Screw M6x15SP x 2: £0.69

just a quick thread hijack! sorry!
but does changing the brake fluid make much of a difference as i have done 40k and have not changed mine yet. is it worth the hassle?

cheers

40k? I would change it, I think its recommended every other year. I get the dealers to do mine simply because I've been told I have to cycle the ABS Pumps with VAGCOM. You'll notice the difference, definatly worth it. As for the discs and pads, give it a go I did my fronts in a few hours and that was with me popping to the shops for a few tools in between, hadnt done it before but watched my dad a few times.

did ur brakes feel more responsive after changing the brake fluid? ive been told its a complete waste of time and money, but that was by an old fashioned, never pay a garage kind of fellow, (my old man!!) lol

Thanks for the info. Have now had the work done at my local dealer. OK - it wasn't the cheapest price... Difference in breaking performance is now much improved.

i just bought some mintex stuff off ebay,

Infact i got the TT bits but i checked on the mintex product guide website first and all the part numbers are the same as the S3's so should be ok.

I wanna have ago myself at fitting and am pretty confident i can do the front disks n pads but not done the rear disks, pads n shoes before are they reasonably simple to do (i have a caliper wind back tool)?

did ur brakes feel more responsive after changing the brake fluid? ive been told its a complete waste of time and money, but that was by an old fashioned, never pay a garage kind of fellow, (my old man!!) lol

Much better underfoot! My dads exactly the same, earlier in the year the fuel pump went and done it all himself. I told him about the ABS Cycling and he wasnt impressed... "Computers do too much nowadays! What a pain in the ****!"

Fitted my front Mintex pads n disks yesterday n gotta say its alot better now probably due to the fact the inside pad on each of the old set had worn badly and made the disk uneven.