any s3 going to le mans

mad max

sixth gear
Reaction score
going to le mans again this year six of us going in a mobile home from the thursday to the monday cant wait.such a great event beer, cars,and barbeques just cant beat it.:yahoo:any of you guys going this year ?

yea im going, went last year to. very good weekend bit wet last year tho!

No :blownose:

Going to watch the DTM at Hockenheim this weekend though, not quite on the same scale but still plenty of noisy fun!! :rockwoot:

im going, four of us in a black chrysler voyager if it gets there, not very economical(3.3litre) approx 18 mpg!

i will keep an eye out for your car bazza good luck and watch out for those gendarmes very sneaky and like to dish out on the spot fines

im thinking bout it now iv read this post.when is it?went last year and got nicked doing 210kph in my a3,200euro on the spot fine (if uv got a heavy right foot take alot of cash with ya!)and they took my license,if my mate wernt wiv me wiv a license they would have took me car!wona take the s3 this year tho!

yeah sorry im used to texting alot.ill learn to spell properly again for you lot!

yea will keep my eyes out didnt have any trouble last year clean run all the way there. hopefully the same this year cant wate should be good fun!