S3 is poorly

domburg

Reaction score
hey guys,

on my way to work this morning when a fiestas came tear arsing round the bend, hit some ice and twatted into the side of my beloved audi :crying:.

the damage is too bad considereing the wallop, new wing, headlight bumper and corner of the bonnet is bent in abit....i just hope they dont write it off, i spent 3 months hunting for the right car and three weeks waitiing for this specific one and ive only had it two weeks.

has any one else had theres pranged, how bad was the damage for them to repair/write off?

:blownose:
im off to make a sugary cup of tea

dom

I have just had my 2001 T Sport back from the bodyshop after i was driven into.
They had to replace the front bumper, o/s wing and headlight, o/s strut and bearings etc, respray the bumper/wing and o/s door, refurb the alloy.
Total came to about £2400 odd not including the hire car i was provided with for a month!
So i would guess you'd be ok with them not writing it off
HTH

please ignore my crap spelling & grammer im not with it at the mo ha ha :meeting:

cheers guys

thats given a bit of hope then, it is just panel damage i think, but still you never know with insurance companys :uhm: im just awaiting them to come and pick it up and drop of a loan car

dom

Sorry to hear that Dom. I reckon you might be ok bud. Had an accident in my old car, simular damage and it ended up back on the road in no time. Let us know how you get on matey. Good luck.

Wills

cheers wills - ill keep you all posted on the s3 :redrs4: