Couple hours work;o)

Status
Not open for further replies.

1animal1

The Clar!! it mouves!!!
Reaction score
Heres what i got upto today....decided not to bother taking them off to paint properly as would like the brembo kit or a.n.other before the end of the year.....not bad for just over 2 hours worth of work, cant decide whether to do the back or not.....anyone done theirs, and has pics?:drag:

P1000786.jpg

P1000787.jpg

P1000788.jpg

looks good, i would do the rears as well if it were me.

nice :icon_thumright:

Getting mine powdercoated soon...still to decide on whether to do them black or red

sunshine? :( here it's been snowing almost all day

omg they look ****. did u paint them or just pour the tin on them?

nice :icon_thumright:

Getting mine powdercoated soon...still to decide on whether to do them black or red

sunshine? :( here it's been snowing almost all day

Yeah a bit of sunshine, it did try to snow a few times whilst doing the painting which was annoyin

Erm, well like i explained, didnt want to spend a lot of time on them as upgrading soon....kind of a pointless exercise? they look good enough behind the wheels....only if you whip the wheel off can you see a few bits missed

looks good, i would do the rears as well if it were me.

Yeah thinkin that mate...cheers

has he not posted yet? :shrug:...... i didnt think they loooked that bad for me using an inch wide brush and tin of hammerite (2 coats lol)..... a good temporary job IMO...even if i do say so myself:beerchug:

has he not posted yet? :shrug:...... i didnt think they loooked that bad for me using an inch wide brush and tin of hammerite (2 coats lol)..... a good temporary job IMO...even if i do say so myself:beerchug:

err look at my other posts ya chav boy.

anyways

my A3 1.8T is getting a roof repair and respray by audi. dont get it back till friday. driving a a4 2ltr turbo courtasy car at the mo so when i get it back i will take some pics and post them. :drag:

err look at my other posts ya chav boy.

anyways

my A3 1.8T is getting a roof repair and respray by audi. dont get it back till friday. driving a a4 2ltr turbo courtasy car at the mo so when i get it back i will take some pics and post them. :drag:

what's the need of calling him chav boy? I don't want to start an argument, but how can you call him names when I guess you haven't even met him.

because painting ur calipers with a brush and hammerite is a chav thing to do. gonna take a wild guess he but im betting he`s under 30yrs old? i rest my case..lol

because painting ur calipers with a brush and hammerite is a chav thing to do. gonna take a wild guess he but im betting he`s under 30yrs old? i rest my case..lol

Are you the same pikey that put a post up about where to get genuine Audi parts because you cant afford to buy them direct from Audi? and he drives a S3 you bought an A3 1.8T because you cant afford an S3 correct?

I would have thought putting a lame bodykit on your Audi is chav but painting your calipers is generally accepted as a worthwhile cost effective mod.

DBXdarkangel is a "courtasy car" similar to a "courtesy car"? :blahblah1:

You can't be much older than 16 judging from that post.

Your a bit of a no mannered dickhead arnt you? why even put anything, people work hard and put alot of effort into there pride and joy, and obviously he has worked pretty hard compared to you seeing as he has an S3 and your still on A3s and aparently older than 30, very shameful.

Status
Not open for further replies.