Hmmm Gues what i got today!!!

WKDLAD

Reaction score
Hi guys/girls just got myself an audi R8 genuine gear knob(slight mark on it) and an audi R8 genuine alloy wheel(slight mark on it). How much do you think i will get for these?

well for the wheel i think you'll get sweet FA as what use is it lol.....and the gear knob? could be promising.....

Hi guys/girls just got myself an audi R8 genuine gear knob(slight mark on it) and an audi R8 genuine alloy wheel(slight mark on it). How much do you think i will get for these?

Did you get disturbed before you could nick the rest lol?

I'm gonna ask the question everyones skirting around... How did you come by 1 slightly damaged R8 wheel and 1 slightly used R8 gear knob?

unless hes takin the pi*s and is spouting a bit of yorkshire 'rate knob', which i believe is an insult:shrug:

When i opened this thread i was hoping to see a big turbo the size of a dinner tray or something with simular exciting value.. How dissapointing.

Give it another few months, these gear nobs will be everywhere.. And its kinda ugly. If we didnt know it was out of an R8 i dont think anyone on here would look twice at it.

When i opened this thread i was hoping to see a big turbo the size of a dinner tray or something.

Will this do?

DSC00158.jpg