Audi TT Competition Wheels

BROAD1D

Reaction score
Hi all,

New here and love the look of the tt competion alloys, and just wondered if anyone had any to sell?

David

Hey I might be selling mine, or if you know someone with some Avus S3 alloys, i wouldnt mind doing a swap for them, pm me for details if you want to...

Nilz

Hiya mate no too badly.... Am driving over to Macclesfield at the weekend to pick up a single Avus that i bought fully recond off ebay...got it for £15!!!! prob cost me £20 in fuel...so rather than have my damaged one done (which needs the full powder coat redoing) i think i have myself a bargain

Anyways...was curious as to which TT wheels you were on about swappin, considered some others but i like the avus too much...even considering the A8 avus wheels 18'....cant make my mind up about yours..... what do you have on now? still these

Tim

Do you mean the S4 18'' avus wheels?

They're amazing, just fitted mien yesterday!

gallery_168_26_134259.jpg

gallery_168_26_127147.jpg

TT comps are nice, but personally I dont think they suit the S3. They just dont fill the arches out enough.

ooooooh yeah thats em Prawn....they look sooooo nice..... pictures dont do them justice...bet they are a right ****** to get hold of

Thats more like it, them wheels look smart prawn... never even considered them before, I quite like the 7 spoke TT alloys off the V6 too !! As for the competition alloys... dont like them at all

Yes them wheels look nice!!!

They are the ones, but to get them involves looking forever, whih i cannot be bothered with.

I still have the TT Comps on mine....but im more of an OEM person, so just want the car back to original look....

However would the S8 18" Avus rims fit on an 8L S3, does anyone know????

Not anymore it doesnt!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/18-S4-Audi-VW...oryZ9888QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

High quality Italian reps, 5x100/112, 8x18'' ET35 (perfect on the 8L)

£699 with nankang budget tyres
£799 with Avon ZZ3 or yoko prada spec 2
£824 with Eagle F1's or toyo T1r's.

I got mine, with eagle F1's, for £824, including new bolts and lockers. and of course audi branded centre caps.

Very high quality wheel, parked next to an S4 this morning, and they are IDENTIACAL, the dish, and all dimensions are exactly the same.

Going to space mine 10mm at the back to complete the look I think.

Yea i have seen them and agree they do look the mutts nutts, but £824 is still alot of money....however if you are in the market for them and dont mind paying that for them, then yea they are bang on....Prawn, the wheels look good and they really do suit the car...i think the spacers will finish it off and it will look bang on mate!!!

Hi Guys,
Might also be selling my TT comp wheels like yours Nilz if anyones interested. Wont be for about 4 weeks or so whilst i get my Oettingers refurbed.
S4 Avus wheels look Shaweeet Prawn, nice work.
Let me know

Wills

im liking the S4's...although if im paying that id want originals....dont think the originals are the same offset though:unsure:

They look very good, but are very expensive for replicas..

If only S4 Genuine wheels fit as they go at a more reasonable price when they crop up. £500 ish..
Shame the genuines are 5x112 though

They are expensive yea, but they are ****** good. Unlike most of the nasty middle eastern reps, these are made in Italy, and are seriously high quality. I parked up next to an S4 this morning, and they really are identical in every way.

Genuine ones can fit with PCD adaptors, but I am not sure what the offset of genuine ones is.

I'm happy with these, They still look OEM, and are actually really rare still at the moment!

They are expensive yea, but they are ****** good. Unlike most of the nasty middle eastern reps, these are made in Italy, and are seriously high quality. I parked up next to an S4 this morning, and they really are identical in every way.

Genuine ones can fit with PCD adaptors, but I am not sure what the offset of genuine ones is.

I'm happy with these, They still look OEM, and are actually really rare still at the moment!
Very nice prawn,very sutle,they are what i am looking for i think oem and look simular enough to my tt rims for the other half not to notice,lol

Trouble is if i get them too,we will look too simular,black cars,black lights fmic etc,they look great though,i'm glad i'm skint at the moment,although i do need 2 tyres,idea!!!!oops i wish you hadn't posted those pics up,s4 or lambo,s4 or lambo,my head is going to explode now and probably be divorced within a week,lol.

personally, if you mean the gallardo wheels, I would say S4 every time.

I usd to be all for highly modified looking cars, but as I've gotten older, I want to keep it looking like something a factory may have produced.

Also, much like you said, these are similar to my old TT rims. I loved the TT rims, but wasnt prepared to spend the money on new tyres and a refurb for the car to look NO different. I wanted to see a change for my £800!

The good thing is though, now there is no time pressure, I can take my time and refurb these myself at home, and my old michelins have a good bit of tread left, and are hard wearing, making them perfect for winter wheels! Once refurbed, the TT wheels wont look TOO different to these, so the appearence will stay similar.

I can understand why you like the way your car looks, I love mine at the moment :)

Also, I havn't noticed any real difference in ride comfort going to 40 profile tyres on the 18's.