Leave it out...

I wonder at what speed does it take off?

Thank god there are no visable S3 badges.

5 previous owners with only 53k, yeah right, more like 153k.

I actually quite like it.....apart from the wheels!!

I have to agree with that. The colour match is not perfect but it does look well executed. Not sure about the alloy predals of knob plus check out his boost gauge in the drivers vent, bestplace for it

Ive just realised why its so expensive.....Its a transformer!....The only thing is - I cant work out what it transforms in to!!!

Ive just realised why its so expensive.....Its a transformer!....The only thing is - I cant work out what it transforms in to!!!

lol, perhaps a yellow skip in order to escape from Megatron?

Defo needs face lift lights front and rear, and better wheels.
Come to think of it........a gallon of petrol and a box of matches wouldnt go down a miss either!!:lmfao:

It transforms 10 grand into a worthless pile of *****!!

Whats wrong with it???

I see it somewhat as an inspiration and am about to make mine look identical to that, shame on you guys for slating it....what happened to all that each to their own business???

LOL im joking of course........

Forget each to their own.....shame on him more like......

no way thats done 56k with the seats like that! nasty lol

I like the budget Turbo badge on the back, looks shweet!!!

:busted_cop::wtf::busted_cop::wtf::busted_cop::wtf::busted_cop::wtf::busted_cop::wtf::puke2::keule::sos:

HOW THE **** DO YOU SPEND MONEY ON A CAR TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY I OUGHT TO..............

Awful, me too Maz I love the Turbo badge on the back, like he might forget one day... I was surprised to see only 3 badges on the back of the car, there was easily space for some more why not add the infamous 5v, 20v, red T and RS badge to the back, need to let people know!!

I'm ashamed to say my mate likes it, but then again he is colour blind and has special needs, LOL

well maybe the owner thinks it looks good, me on the other hand thinks it looks like a pile of toss!!!

wonder if its on barryboys yet?

e3f9_12.JPG

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

I'm just glad he has butchered it so much you have to look hard to work out it's an S3. A normal joe-public (or a BORED perhaps?) would hopefully not associate that thing with the marvel that is an unmolested S3...

Cheers,

How can he advertise it as having headlight washers then they have been stuck behind that piece of MDF on the bumper? That bumper looks like it wasnt even made for that car, the fog lights are buried behind all that plastic.

what the feck is that.......... that is horrendous..... no hold that thought....that is sick in the true'ist sense of the word

has anyone sent the link to this thread to the seller :superman:

Aparently its not a Skyline Impreza or Type R, im sure it could have been if halfords hadnt sold out of the boot badges!!

What a tool!

if that maybe he shoudl lower the price and put a whoops sticker on it..(Come on you all know you have seen those at asda)

The sad thing is though i bet some Muppet buys it, he'll probably be about 19-20ish have a f**K off great loan for the car and car insurance, sit in the car parks thinking he looks cool but really.....everybody will be laughing at him!! Then he will be on here for advise why!!

I'm a shamed he's done that to a AUDI. He should stick to building model kits instead.
:Flush: