video of my car

danclarke

2001 Denim Blue S3 Rep
Reaction score
I never heard the sound of my car from outside before and all my mates commented on how well it sounds, so i told my bro to drive my car up and down the road so i could hear it in action :laugh: all comments welcome, may not be to peoples taste but i like it :rockwoot:

sounds nice mat, got those seats in yet?

sounds good! bet your neighbours love you!

sounds nice
some dodgy rovers in your album though Dan :laugh:

That sounds really good, can you put the spec of your car up please....

thanks for comments!

Spec list,

1.8t sport Y reg 2001
Bam engine mapped to 240 bhp + 240 ftlb with twin intercoolers
S3 bumpers
S3 spoiler
S3 sill covers
S3 steering wheel
S3 recaro leathers grey/cream
S3 headlights (xenons)
Brembo GT and rear breaks from LCR
LCR Arb's
Eibach coilovers
MTM Rep wheels 18" with Dunlop SP9000 rubber
De-cat
Powerflow back box
Bailey Diverter
Jabba sport induction with cold air box
55% tints all round

Think thats about it probs forgot some tho :wacko:

So you are running a BAM engine. Are running the K04-02x charger for that lump or a k03 from your old engine.

Only reason I mention is the k04 should put out a little more than you are getting.

Nice car BTW!

ko4 on it mate, the bloke said that it could of been put up to more that 240bhp, but the intake temps were too high, so better intercooler would bve the option? but dont want to pay £600 - £700 for the forge 1. iv seen others been done for cheap but im unsure of dimensions. have you got a fmic on yours? your spec is pretty impresive have you had it mapped yet?

Interesting. You say you have the dual intercooler setup. This is all the S3 has. Would have thought temps should be okay. Still, better to be on the safe side.

I have a large side mount from the US. Supposed to be easily capable of my predicted power levels. If it doesn't work out, I'm going for a Seat sport front mount.

The car is finished, but not mapped yet. I'm working away at the moment. Will be mapped as soon as I return. Already paid my deposit!