Whooo Hooo! Finally Got one!!

alijames

Reaction score
:yahoo:Yippee,

After 3 months of looking, finally got my grubby little mitts on a 2002/51 AMK 8L S3 this evening!! 58k, pretty well mint and standard.

Nearly did not have it very long, when a W**ker in an X5 pulled out from behind a lorry on the A34 with me in his blind spot. Would'nt mind but he didn't even acknowledge. Typical X5 owner!! :keule:I was'nt even doing any sort of illegal speeds either.

Great community on the forum and looking forward to helping/being helped now I've got her...

Cheers,

(Talking quietly so as not to wake her up)

Pretty boring to start with:

Cruise control next week.
Probably work on the ICE first, and move onto the oily bits once I get used to her.

Cheers,

SUV drivers crack me up, the lass over the road managed to drive her huge merc into her house, took out the porch!! :haha:

ok....I have cruise control on my volvo automatic (no **** taking about the vulva), but why put cruise on an S3?

I'm getting old (37 next month!!) and I got used to it on my old focus. Also, it has it's advantages on the Motorway when they keep putting up these fecking average speed cameras!!! Plus, I go up to the Lakes & Tyneside a bit, and it certainly helps on those trips...

Don't worry, I promise it won't EVER be on on a fun road!!!!!:salute:

Cheers,

get some pics posted up asap mate.... think of it as a new bit of fanny....we alll want a sniff of your new find:photo:

Well, it's a bit dark at the moment, I'll get some done tomorrow...

Just finishing watching 'Face Off'. I'd forgotton what a silly in a cool way it was..

Cheers,

Congrats and welcome.....so wot if its dark outside get your flash on....lol.....no seriously we are looking forward to the pix

well done on the car mate. get some pics up when you can