Rear washer jet packed up about 3 days ago -
- pipe has not detached at the wiper motor and no leakage at joint
- both pipes (for front and rear) still connected to pump at resevoir
- with pipe detached from wiper motor and pressing stalk to pump water, slight air bubbles form out of the end of the pipe, but no fluid
- when you blow (hard!) from the wiper motor end, you can hear a very slight noise or air at the washer resevoir (but no bubbles coming up in to the washer fluid, in the resevoir)
- have checked below the central locking unit/sub/alarm siren, in the rear passenger-side quarter, and there doesn't appear to be any fluid laying around
- no wet patches appearing in the interior ceiling of the car and no evidence of water anywhere/damp patches
am I right in thinking the pipe from the resevoir to the wiper motor is only unbroken other than a join in the rear passenger-side quarter
what is the exact path from the front to the rear, of the pipe???
and in light of all the above, ANY ideas???
all help much appreciated!