just got a S3 an hour ago

wuj15cooly

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I just purchased a 2003 S3 about an hour ago. I am really excited about my car and i am looking into getting some new kicks for her. Just wonder what's the bolt pattern and offset for a 03 S3? Just want to get some opinions on what size should i get? I am thinking in ditching the stock 17s and get some deep dish 18s or get a superb wide 17X9 + spacers rim with low profile tires. Feel free to give me some inputs? thanks.:laugh:

Welcome. I'd check out the pics thread at the top of this section for some inspiration. Personally I like OEM look or BBS wheels. Maybe I'm getting a little old! Get some pics up once you've picked up your motor.

not sure how many a3's are on there but check out cleaned.be for some very cool wheels, it's in belgian or french so you have to fluff about but worth it

Welcome mate, congrats on the car...

I just got off the phone and know someone that maybe interested in selling a set of 18" Porsche cups coincidentally, if you are interested in them???

Let me know....

Nilz

Welcome

I run 18x8.5 Brocks on mine with 13mm spacers on the rear, none on the front and they feel like a nice size to run (for track use I use 17s tho)

thanks for the warm welcome. I am thinking of getting some 18s. But what are the offsets i could choose from?

nilz18t: sorry do you have any pics of the 18" Porsche cups. Will it fit on my 03 s3? thanks

Wuj, PM me your number and i will get the person in question to call you, i was just passing the sale on for a mate...is that ok??