rs6 wheel advise

richy

Reaction score
Website
www.vagowners.com
ok looking at the wheels and looking at all the others.. i still like these dunno why... just love them lol

while some may not i have this thing in my head saying "but they look cool" lol

aaggh! lol

richa3turbo.. when did you say the fitment for the new a3 is avalible.. cos im going to put them on back order..

the whole "what wheels" episode is over! lol

you may all put your pints up to raise a toast as the adventure is over! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

thank you and good night!

good choice /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif I have just purchased these in 19" for my A3, i cant wait til saturday when they finally go on the car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Richy,

Not sure if theym are available yet. Speak to Rochford Tyres and see what they say.

Rich

cheers rich.. think u said before in a previous post they weren't avalible just yet but were hopefully making them.. with check with rochford today.

ok cool got the price so gunna order them on thursday..

what size tyres though.. dont want tooo low profile but just want a happy medium.... but want enough tyre so that when i lower it, it wont be rock hard and dont want too much tyre that it rubs on the arch....

please help a guy in need. lol

Depends what size wheel you go for. On my 19's ive got 215/32/R19 and on 18" id have thought it would be 225/40/R18. Mine are now on, pics will be up later /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

215/32/19? what? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif