Pulled for the first time! lol get in!

richy

Reaction score
Website
www.vagowners.com
yup got pulled for the first time in my new car...

speed : hummm about 2mph

reason why i was going 2mph because the car infront was turning... decided to go straight on... ladie cop comes over and waves me over, i put my window down.. she said your not going down there and tells me to do a u turn and pull over.. thought to myself.. haha this is gunna be a laugh perfectly knowing im well prepared with insurance and logbook ready in glove box..

cop:"so whats your name?"
me: "richard"
cop:"richard what?"
me:""why have i been stopped first?"
cop:"because your in an area where you are not suppost to be"
me:"sorry didnt see that sign? where is it"
cop"that doesnt matter what u doing down here?"
me:"going for a drive"
cop"what you doing in a car like this?"
me:"i own it?"
cop"bit flash for a young boy like you?"
me:"so your judging me for being you?"
cop:"so what do u do then?"
me:"insurance advisor"
cop"wont look good on your record if you got arested then would it"
me"for driving??"
cop"breach of the peace"
me:"for doing what?"
cop" there is a large crowd of boy racers round the corner. were stopin people from going in through this road?"
me:"and thats my fault?"
cop:"well were going to do a check on you so please turn your engine off."
cop:"im going to right you a producer to check your documents are in order..(she says with a smile on her face)

me:"no need heres all my documents... but if you want to do me a producer you best give your buddys one too (pointing at a cop car) they have a light out and have left the engine running while no driver in the car"

cop: "........"

cop"off you go and if i see you in this area again...."

me:"ok have a good night officer"

drive off rasping the exaust.....muhahhahahah!

dont you love coppers!

although thinking about it - i'd have let her write the producer - and then said - oh hang on......... these documents? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif the ones that came with teh car?

I was told in the GTI that I must be doing "very well for myself"...just asked is that it? And off I went...

Passed two checkpoints this week in the new car, both times the coppers were busy with the car in front!!

****ers ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

That is so funny...........sounds like she had some kind of a pole up her a$$ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
richy said:
yup got pulled for the first time in my new car...

speed : hummm about 2mph

reason why i was going 2mph because the car infront was turning... decided to go straight on... ladie cop comes over and waves me over, i put my window down.. she said your not going down there and tells me to do a u turn and pull over.. thought to myself.. haha this is gunna be a laugh perfectly knowing im well prepared with insurance and logbook ready in glove box..

cop:"so whats your name?"
me: "richard"
cop:"richard what?"
me:""why have i been stopped first?"
cop:"because your in an area where you are not suppost to be"
me:"sorry didnt see that sign? where is it"
cop"that doesnt matter what u doing down here?"
me:"going for a drive"
cop"what you doing in a car like this?"
me:"i own it?"
cop"bit flash for a young boy like you?"
me:"so your judging me for being you?"
cop:"so what do u do then?"
me:"insurance advisor"
cop"wont look good on your record if you got arested then would it"
me"for driving??"
cop"breach of the peace"
me:"for doing what?"
cop" there is a large crowd of boy racers round the corner. were stopin people from going in through this road?"
me:"and thats my fault?"
cop:"well were going to do a check on you so please turn your engine off."
cop:"im going to right you a producer to check your documents are in order..(she says with a smile on her face)

me:"no need heres all my documents... but if you want to do me a producer you best give your buddys one too (pointing at a cop car) they have a light out and have left the engine running while no driver in the car"

cop: "........"

cop"off you go and if i see you in this area again...."

me:"ok have a good night officer"

drive off rasping the exaust.....muhahhahahah!

dont you love coppers!

[/ QUOTE ]

Great story with an even better end /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Check this out..Happened to me a couple of months ago.

I'd just got back to middlesbrough after a long long ride back from Manchester and it was around 3.30am and i was tired as hell...Before going home i decided to fill up the tank so I left the dual carridgeway and after a couple of 40mph roads i came to a big roundabout where i turned left...As soon as i joined this road in the distance (half mile away) i caught the colours of a parked up cop car with its nose sticking out of a side street in my lights..I instantly looked at my speedo (as you do) and noticed i was going just under 35)..Not sure whether the road was 30 or 40 i dropped to 30 and set cruise control to 30 and passed the copper thinking haha that was close......
The road carried on for around another half mile where it met another roundabout and i kept an eye on the cop in my rear view..As soon as i joined the roundabout i saw him power up his lights and pull out!!
I went straight over the roundabout and travelled about the same distance as before upto another roundabout where the petrol station was located so i pulled up to the fuel pump and started filling up by car.
At this point the cop screamed up to the R-bout at around 60MPHish panicking as he thought he'd lost me!!
Whilst filling up and watching him at the same time i watched him do 2 3/4 laps of the R-bout looking for my rear lights then he must of caught sight of me and he stopped on the R-bout and reversed 1/3 of the way round it and down a side street and parked on the pavement and killed his lights /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif
I just casually finished filling my car up and paid the dude then slowly/carefully making sure i indicated etc etc pulled out of the filling station and took a left at the roundabout heading home the shortest route.
As predicted i saw these headlights getting closer and closer at 60ish+ so i just indicated and pulled over letting this maniac past...This was not in the cops script so with a very confused look on his face he drove around me.
i then signalled then manouvered (lol) and carried on my journey home to find him waiting with his nose out of the next side street so i passed him and admittedly stupidly glared at him with a W.T.F Look on my face.
The cop then sped out of the road and homed in on my car again so i pulled over and he pulled over behind me.
I got out the car and headed straight for his car only to find a f*CKING 18-21Y-old MAXIMUM With a "oh whats going on here slapped all over his cherry chase"!!!
ME:- W.T.F!! "WHAT"!! "WHAT"!!
COP:- "do you know why i've pulled you"?
ME:- "Firstly you didn't i pulled over twice"
COP:- "Il tell you-you were doing speeds in excess of 60mph"
ME:- (I WAS BOILING AT THIS POINT) "NO I WAS GOING 30MPH!!"

An argument broke out and i knew i was 100% innocent so i very angrily and arrogantly said if i was going over 40MPH you can keep my car..........
...He didn't have any footage he said (obviously as it was [censored]!!) so he then said :-
COP:- "Why did you pull over if your innocent"??
ME:- "Why- i'l tell you because i'm minding my business doing thirty (in a forty it turned out to be) when i spot you..not wanting to speed i set cruise control to 30MPH and carry on heading to the Filling station where i see you start to tail me.. whilst filling up i see you do 3 laps of the roundabout then see me in probably your rear view mirror so you stop dead and illegally reverse a third of the way around the r-bout and killed your lights...You then hit speeds of over 60mph and i thought who's this maniac!! better pull over"...
COP:- At this point he very sheepishly said "look i've checked your car out and its ok...Goodnight"

[censored]!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

BASICALLY I'VE PUT IT DOWN TO HIM BEING A ROOKIE AND TRYING TO CLAIM A FEW SCALPS?!!?
This tit was trying to ban me or similar /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

And i was 100% innocent.
Danny

Cops are f***ing w*nkers! My dad had a motorbike accident 2 weeks ago.. We come upto the scene, in a real state of panic. the cop comes and starts going on about how he was speeding and how he shouldnt have been speeding, and that you have to be aware at this time of year and that it was OBVIOUSLY his fault... [censored] could've nailed the C**T, cos as this point, he was taken to hospital and we didnt even know if he was alive! How would you feel in this case!?

Turns out, dad was doing 30mph in a 60 braking whilt coming upto a bridge to let someone else over, when loose mud caused him to skid and loose it i.e not his fault at all.

THAT made me loose all respect for police.. What is there job anyway!?!

There are twats in all sorts of jobs, lets not slag off all of the Police, most of them are decent people trying to do a job.

To sucessfully [censored] any law abiding citizen off.give them as many penalty points as possible for going a tiny bit over the speed limit for a second and let the real criminals go about their business /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif
Well thats my opinion from my experiences with the police /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif
Theres another story about the time i got chased into a strangers house whilst walking to the pub by a knifed nutter..When i phoned the cops they said:
...Is the door locked?
...YES i replied
......Then he placed me in a que!!????????
Didnt end up speaking to me until the following weekend and hoped i'd remembered what the nutter looked like /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked2.gif

[ QUOTE ]
garethj said:
There are twats in all sorts of jobs, lets not slag off all of the Police, most of them are decent people trying to do a job.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea fair cop (sorry) but i've only witnessed these good cops on the telly i'm afraid!
Unlucky me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked2.gif

Traffic cops should be separate from the police, like traffic wardens, they just give the regulars a bad name. I got followed for 4 miles on the M27 by a traffic car, when I signalled to pull off, he pulled me.
He tried to do me for a dirty rear windscreen!! and ended up doing me for a dirty number plate. Pathetic.
Another time on the M27 I witnessed an Astra hit the crash barrier on the hard shoulder at about 70 and bounce across 4 lanes into the crash barrier on the other side. Ended up in the fast lane, fair play to it the engine was still running! The driver falls out and starts crawling across the motorway. I pull over onto the shoulder and help him into my car until the ambulance arrives. Cops turn up and come over to me sitting in the driving seat of my car with the engine running to keep him warm, and start interviewing me as the driver of the crashed Astra. Thick or what?
They are just traffic wardens with cars afterall

I've seen some unforgivable traffic cop behaviour - particularly on the hard shoulder. They treat it as a personal highway! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

Once I say one flying up the hard shoulder while all three lanes were blocked and almost at a standstill. Great I think to myself some poor beggars had a nasty smash up ahead. Any as I watch our rescuing cop, he pulls off at next junction, zooms around roundabout enter slip road to motorway on the other side, parks up and sets a speed trap! what?!? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

Another time I see one officer reversing down the hard shoulder to reach another parked officer!!

That is totally outrageous behaviour IMO. What if someone had needed to use the hard shoulder to avoid an accident! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

I suppose being a traffic cop is like having a licence to drive quick and use the road as your personal 3am track time!!

Maybe you were on his track without paying /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

At the end of the day cops will turn on the offensive quite naturally if someone is arsey with them. Personally I don't mind in the slightest if I get pulled over at any time cause IF my car ever got stolen (touch wood and hope it never does) I would want every car getting stopped in the hope of locating it!!

The best advice is be polite and they will be too, if people don't show them the respect they deserve then they won't give it back. Just think if you are at work and someone tries to take the p*ss or comes on the offensive, how would you react?? I certainly would not be that happy...

The one thing you really don't want to do is get on their wrong side.

Exactly garethj, as you said above they are tw*ts in every job and unfortunately these bring about the bad names/stories.

It's the government that set the laws and the police just do their job by enforcing them, if they don't then some supervisor will get on the case and it's sack time!!

[ QUOTE ]
JamS3 said:
At the end of the day cops will turn on the offensive quite naturally if someone is arsey with them. Personally I don't mind in the slightest if I get pulled over at any time cause IF my car ever got stolen (touch wood and hope it never does) I would want every car getting stopped in the hope of locating it!!

The best advice is be polite and they will be too, if people don't show them the respect they deserve then they won't give it back. Just think if you are at work and someone tries to take the p*ss or comes on the offensive, how would you react?? I certainly would not be that happy...

[/ QUOTE ]

Just thought i'd post this again in response to your comment:-

Check this out..Happened to me a couple of months ago.

I'd just got back to middlesbrough after a long long ride back from Manchester and it was around 3.30am and i was tired as hell...Before going home i decided to fill up the tank so I left the dual carridgeway and after a couple of 40mph roads i came to a big roundabout where i turned left...As soon as i joined this road in the distance (half mile away) i caught the colours of a parked up cop car with its nose sticking out of a side street in my lights..I instantly looked at my speedo (as you do) and noticed i was going just under 35)..Not sure whether the road was 30 or 40 i dropped to 30 and set cruise control to 30 and passed the copper thinking haha that was close......
The road carried on for around another half mile where it met another roundabout and i kept an eye on the cop in my rear view..As soon as i joined the roundabout i saw him power up his lights and pull out!!
I went straight over the roundabout and travelled about the same distance as before upto another roundabout where the petrol station was located so i pulled up to the fuel pump and started filling up by car.
At this point the cop screamed up to the R-bout at around 60MPHish panicking as he thought he'd lost me!!
Whilst filling up and watching him at the same time i watched him do 2 3/4 laps of the R-bout looking for my rear lights then he must of caught sight of me and he stopped on the R-bout and reversed 1/3 of the way round it and down a side street and parked on the pavement and killed his lights
I just casually finished filling my car up and paid the dude then slowly/carefully making sure i indicated etc etc pulled out of the filling station and took a left at the roundabout heading home the shortest route.
As predicted i saw these headlights getting closer and closer at 60ish+ so i just indicated and pulled over letting this maniac past...This was not in the cops script so with a very confused look on his face he drove around me.
i then signalled then manouvered (lol) and carried on my journey home to find him waiting with his nose out of the next side street so i passed him and admittedly stupidly glared at him with a W.T.F Look on my face.
The cop then sped out of the road and homed in on my car again so i pulled over and he pulled over behind me.
I got out the car and headed straight for his car only to find a f*CKING 18-21Y-old MAXIMUM With a "oh whats going on here slapped all over his cherry chase"!!!
ME:- W.T.F!! "WHAT"!! "WHAT"!!
COP:- "do you know why i've pulled you"?
ME:- "Firstly you didn't i pulled over twice"
COP:- "Il tell you-you were doing speeds in excess of 60mph"
ME:- (I WAS BOILING AT THIS POINT) "NO I WAS GOING 30MPH!!"

An argument broke out and i knew i was 100% innocent so i very angrily and arrogantly said if i was going over 40MPH you can keep my car..........
...He didn't have any footage he said (obviously as it was [censored]!!) so he then said :-
COP:- "Why did you pull over if your innocent"??
ME:- "Why- i'l tell you because i'm minding my business doing thirty (in a forty it turned out to be) when i spot you..not wanting to speed i set cruise control to 30MPH and carry on heading to the Filling station where i see you start to tail me.. whilst filling up i see you do 3 laps of the roundabout then see me in probably your rear view mirror so you stop dead and illegally reverse a third of the way around the r-bout and killed your lights...You then hit speeds of over 60mph and i thought who's this maniac!! better pull over"...
COP:- At this point he very sheepishly said "look i've checked your car out and its ok...Goodnight"

[censored]!!!!!!

BASICALLY I'VE PUT IT DOWN TO HIM BEING A ROOKIE AND TRYING TO CLAIM A FEW SCALPS?!!?
This tit was trying to ban me or similar

And i was 100% innocent.
Danny
....................................... Yea i wish i'd took the polite and sespectful approach to a cop trying to ban me for sweet f*ck all /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif
I really respect that type of cop..So heres the respect this cop deserves /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

Like i said earlier..YES theres a hell of alot of GOOD cops but i dont see how my case counts?

I understand mate, it may be the case that this cop was a rookie...or even having a bad night! But look on the bright side he didn't do you for nothing.

I wasn't having a go at anyone in particular about being aresy, it was just a comment in general. You are on a losing streak immediately with them if you go down that road..

Oh and hopefully to solve your 4wd rolling road expedition alonzo, there isn't one in stockton-on-tees!! Someone said in a earlier post that there was one in Luton and they didn't know how far stockton was away from there. So not sure whether you read it wrong or not but the nearest that i'm aware of to us is in Batley, West Yorkshire near to Leeds. There must be one closer somewhere...what about Turbo P.A.C.S in Durham on the dragonville ind est??

I have no respect for the police since I got stiched up

Was she fit that's the question ? Should have said now it's my turn to f*ck you up the ***, bent her over (not over your bonnet of course) and dumped ya clutch ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Thats just superb lol, My dads an ex-police man and you should see the expression on some of there faces when you say your dads one, Pure Panic, not like he could do anything but isn't half amusing.

I.e Me and my mate blasting down a dual carriage way i see the copper slam the breaks on and cruise past, the copper turns round pulls my mate over, stupidly i pull over too, has a word with him then starts on me, i mentioned bout my dad LOL, Gave my mate a producer and let me go hahahahaha

UNLUCKY!