dash display into boost gauge!!!

s3_kev

Stage2'd!!!!!!
Reaction score
been looking for decent replacement gauges for my boost pressure and oil pressure for ages as not to keen on the ones i have now then came across this german site that uses the original audi display in between the speedo and rev counter looks like you haveto buy some ecu and sneders then all up and running not very good at german though so not entierly sure what id need

link to site http://www.fis-box.de/index-e.html

yeah i started to read the manual then got boared will read it tomorrow

looks the dogs danglies... but instructions look far too much for me.

would consider if it could be fitted at reasonable price.

Good luck mate.

Kev, let us know what the outcome is...i cant be ***** to read it either:haha:

well recived an email back from them they said,

Okay, if it has FIS display and no big Nav+. Please look at www.cxi.europe.com/shop. The complete kit will cost 228 Euro with oil temp plus shipping. It is very accurate and (if you want) faster as you can recognize. You’ll find the manuals appending.

Installat...pdf (265.0 KB), Operation...pdf (80.8 KB)

now ive found some omori style gauges and they match our dials they are black dials with white writingbut the dial is red back lit with white needle that glows to only shame is that the dial is black and not the dark grey may just go for these now

well recived an email back from them they said,

Okay, if it has FIS display and no big Nav+. Please look at www.cxi.europe.com/shop. The complete kit will cost 228 Euro with oil temp plus shipping. It is very accurate and (if you want) faster as you can recognize. You’ll find the manuals appending.

Installat...pdf (265.0 KB), Operation...pdf (80.8 KB)

now ive found some omori style gauges and they match our dials they are black dials with white writingbut the dial is red back lit with white needle that glows to only shame is that the dial is black and not the dark grey may just go for these now

Link dont work mate!

Looks a good bit of kit, can you change the language on it though? Wouldnt want it in german myself!

yeah they do it in english lol think they do a few languages looks pritty smart bit of kit really if you was to want a boost gauge with out ruining your interiour

not cheap though, where does it fit in? Plug into stereo loom i take it as it replaces the stereo info display.
Has the car already got the boost pressure sensors plumbed in? As it only mentions oil sensor with the kit