new R32 and new clio 197 sandwich

Status
Not open for further replies.
Offer him a challenge in front of all his mates ( on your private road ) tell him you know his car is modded and how your DV valve was costing you power!

And just drop in at the end Oh by the way ive since had mine remapped! LOL

Squeaky bum time ( copyright A ferguson )

p

deffo challenge that smug bast*rd to a duel... if not i will!!! his gearbox will prob pack in by the time u race him again any way if it was out like my pug!!! lol

deffo challenge that smug bast*rd to a duel... if not i will!!! his gearbox will prob pack in by the time u race him again any way if it was out like my pug!!! lol
To right!! ive just read that load of crap too but as it was a crappy frenchy clio forum i was surprised i could read french :uhm:. i gave an all black 05 182 with matching wheels a good hiding the other week he was driving like a patsy in front of me (bout 25mph)******* about as i rolled round the corner he was just pulling up behind one car at a set of lights (which opens up onto a private road:icon_thumright:)as i got a few meters away just about to stop the lights changed so i put it in gear & passed it:arco:he was well ****** of as he was then left behind the other car he did pass the car in the end but by that time i was home with my cuppa coco tucked up in bed:sob: pre cc phase1 & shes not very well at the moment to:doctor:

Wanna borrow my car Tim?

Dont think ill need it mate....if he was red lining it and took me at the top end..... ive since had my fuelling sorted and remap where the bulk of the difference is at the top end.... but some dif in the other gears..... wont be a problem:eyebrows:

To right!! ive just read that load of crap too but as it was a crappy frenchy clio forum i was surprised i could read french :uhm:. i gave an all black 05 182 with matching wheels a good hiding the other week he was driving like a patsy in front of me (bout 25mph)******* about as i rolled round the corner he was just pulling up behind one car at a set of lights (which opens up onto a private road:icon_thumright:)as i got a few meters away just about to stop the lights changed so i put it in gear & passed it:arco:he was well ****** of as he was then left behind the other car he did pass the car in the end but by that time i was home with my cuppa coco tucked up in bed:sob: pre cc phase1 & shes not very well at the moment to:doctor:

Are you related to Scott?

Not being funny but if youve read or been following this thread, you will realise those comments are more than a little bit ignorant

Whats ignorant about that grathies... hes just sharing his story!!!

Are you related to Scott?

Not being funny but if youve read or been following this thread, you will realise those comments are more than a little bit ignorant
& i wouldnt say i was ignorant as i did wave to him as i passed:yahoo:

Jeeeze its like the factory of multipule replies, poor grammar, no capitalisation and an orgry of smilies

Id say its pretty ignorant, as my best mate runs a 172 and round any real road I struggle to 'do' him with 350bhp and a nice suspension setup

as it was a crappy frenchy clio forum i was surprised i could read french
Thats ignorant, Do they speak in Japanese on the Skyline Owners Club? Does every post on the Alfa Romeo OC Board include 'Bella'? do we speak German on here? Cause Im learning it atm and its quite different to English. Anyway, dont all schools teach French anyway? So surely you should have some grasp of it, I can remeber enough to get by over there...

If that was your attempt at humor then Im guessing your the bloke responsible for the jokes I see in 'THE SUN'?

gave an all black 05 182 with matching wheels a good hiding the other week he was driving like a patsy in front of me (bout 25mph)******* about as i rolled round the corner he was just pulling up behind one car at a set of lights
He was driving about 25mph? Is that on your calibrated speedo? Because your sure your tyre choice sidewall size with your RS4 Reps keep it the same as it was from the factory? BTW VAG Group cars speedos are known for under reading by a bit, I know this because I worked for them. But yeah, totally, what a complete faggot he was for sticking to the speed limit in which was either a 30 or a 40.... and if there was a corner coming up, its quite sensible to take it slower, its a speed limit, as in the highest reccomended speed for that road, its not a minimum speed to be travelling at

he was well ****** of as he was then left behind the other car he did pass the car in the end but by that time i was home with my cuppa coco tucked up in bed

That slow an overtake? Cause if you head enough time to get home and into bed with coco, how do you know he overtook? Are you suggesting that he overtook a car at the same speeds that lorrys do? Ive been in pleny of Clios and the power is there to overtake easily. Either you came up against a law obiding citizen or your superman. And who goes home to bed with coco? Id have gone home and sniffed two lines of coke at once off some dirty whores tits (its called a dual-carriageway, two lines at once)

pre cc phase1 & shes not very well at the moment to
Worst excuse in the world and poor way to try and big up your car. A standard power S3 is an easy target for the 172/182 Clio on all but the straightest of roads. The power to weight defecit coupled with the turbo lag and long gearing and rev-range of the clio make it an easy win for them. Plus he could just say he was off cam (or that it would be a total waste of petrol beating someone who wouldnt admit to it anyway)

And you point out its pre-CC... that not comparing like for like. I paid 10k for my heavily tuned S3, my mate paid 6k for his standard 172, on normal roads (and round most UK tracks and especially the Nurburgring) there is very little between them due to the great chassis and rev-ability of the Clio. If you say you beat a 182 with a remap thats just pathetic, your tuning a car just to beat a car that had less BHP than you in the first place, so its unfair and really heavily S3 biased... I swear we went thru this with Scott in the thread already

This threads getting really boring....

Whats ignorant about that grathies... hes just sharing his story!!!

Read and digest my reply Scott, I thought you had actually grown up a bit an matured thru this post with your repliles

He's basically show the same attitude that you had then reverted on when everyone else started disagreeing

Well Grathies has got a good valid point there. This thread is turning into a bitchy thread lets stop it here. Not everyone wants to race S3's especially Clio's and 225 megans as yes, they would wipe the floor with the S3 so whats the point. The S3 maybe quicker off the line but get a few twists and turns in the road and the French boys are all over you. So the French build quality is not up there with the best, but they have certainly got it when it comes to driveability and handling. So come on less of the cheap insults give them a break.:salute:

Totally agree with the last 3 post, I have acually been in 197 and an S3 (nuri's one off this site) The power in an S3 is smooth and will get better results off the line however once you have shifted in the S3 you would be losing most of the power, and in this time the 197 has just switched cams over to power cam at 4k and it keeps on going to 8k However when the 197 puts it into second its already above 4k due to the high revs in the last gear and will outsprint the S3 as it has no turbo to depend on.
Around bends the Clio will get round quicker and tighter and for alot cheaper, it seems alot of people have spent a fortune on the suspension setup on there S3's/A3's just to make it handle properly even though it is a "sports hatch".

Im sorry but this is the kind of unfair play from germany which is steering me towards japanese cars, they are capable of doing the things german cars can do but they dont shout and show off about it. When i bought this audi, my real self earned first car, i didnt do it so i can laugh at my friends who had clios and lupos and 106s. I did it so i can have a strong, well built, quick car, then i came across this site which is brilliant but in here you will most definatly find a unecessary post in all threads of this kind which shouts out oh i drive a fast audi im pretty much invincible.

On a last note if you read that 197 owners club website carefully you will find that the guy Tim raced is a really nice bloke who then said "same road now with your CC you would more than likely kick my butt" thats coming from someone who drives a "crappy frenchy" aparently.

"had i play with an old shape S3 today.
caught it up on a dual carriageway and SHE floored it.
let her go because i knew just down the road was roundabout.
got back behind her at the roundabout and she floored it again, but this time so did i.
from standing start, round the roundabout and up another dual carriageway.
had to hit red in every gear (so i know she was trying) but she could not get away and within a short distance i actually shot past.
was really surprised and so was she.
she sat behind me on single lane not wanting to embarrass herself again..."
Tim I don't know which is funnier him calling you a doris or the last line :laugh:

Grathies shouldnt you be driving a nova anyway?? in that stripey stuck up collard shirt, your coke sniffing and pint drinking?? lay off new members u chav!!! lol

And that was a joke by the way ryan. I kinda look up 2 u in a way with with your broad horizen of knowledge and prob one of the fastest s3s on the site!!! and your absolutely correct about me growing up!!! And as you said, this post kinda sums up that clios really are good cars!!!

Get your tongue out of his ********...before you make me sick!

"broad horizen of knowledge and prob one of the fastest s3s on the site!!!"
Jesus wept. :puke:

This thread is getting really embarassing.
Surely time to lock it...before it drags the image of the S3 and it's increasingly Childish/Chav owners further?
No?

you cant lock it come on it may be draggin down the s3 image,BUT we all read it dont we,i mean how many other threads have had this many posts?

Yeah it's at least mild entertainment watching as people spout off mindless guff about their ultimate driving machine s3

i.e 'racing' a clio 172/182 which was clearly just following along with the traffic

numpty, lol

This thread is a complete crock of ***** now as opposed to a decent(ish) read on the earlier pages. Scott, out of your 275 posts I'd wager that at least 200 of them have been complete nonsense. The way you back track on your comments is laughable.

The S3 fanboy's are getting tedious now, no one seems to compare stock S3's with other stock cars, it's always 'my remapped S3 kicked the **** of a Clio 172 in the wet LOLZ!!!1!'. How is that a fair comparison?

It's a shame because the S3 is a nice car, but I'm finding that the attitudes of S3 owners are getting increasingly worse as they become more affordable to younger owners and other such degenerates. Some bell-end and 3 of his mates in a W reg S3 followed me aggressively for 4 miles today only to turn back at a roundabout and go back in the direction they came from.

Think u all need to chill out and stop bein such geeks. who cars if some 1 posts about a race etc!!!! dont no whos worse, us posting or u muppets reading!!!! dont like it, dont chuffing read it!

ha ha,the bit about the boys in their w reg s3 following you,i get that all the time from gti's with a big bore exhausts etc when they realise your not tommi makkinen and that your actually using you s3 to commute to and from work they leave you alone.
if you want to fart **** around in your s3 do so but in a safe manner,this is how accidents happen,we have all been there,if we didnt like givin it some beans every now and then and wanted an economical family hatchback we would have bought a tdi,but if you want to race you gangster mates around mcdonalds get a car such as a fiesta zetec s or a saxo vtr,these cars always seem to attract attention for some **** to race them,and at least if you do crash them and lets hope no-one else is involved at least its only a couple of grand wasted rather than 7-14k,thats if you dont die. a bit harsh but true..

This isnt a dig at any individual but just thought id put my oppinion across.

Oh and ess three, i aint the 1 for upsetting people so i thought id appolagise in the nicest way possible. Im sure ud rather me do that than ryan bite my head off and start swearing and ****... lol

Oh and ess three, i aint the 1 for upsetting people so i thought id appolagise in the nicest way possible. Im sure ud rather me do that than ryan bite my head off and start swearing and ****... lol

the AS net grammar inquisition has enough ammo to lock this thread with just that post surely Glen?

Status
Not open for further replies.