30 MINS LEFT GRAB YOURSELF A BARGIN

bmwisport

Reaction score
MY CAR HAS 30 MINS LEFT WITH NO BIDS SO GET A BARGIN MUST GO DUE TO THE NEW CAR IS ON ITS WAY! HERES THE ITEM NUMBER 200208088181

Whats the replacement car? Did you go for a Scooby or Evo in the end? Know you really wanted wastegate chatter

its a scam that one, people aint stupid these days, and no way would anyone ever sell a s3 for that money, drop him an e mail, i bet someone has hacked into his e bay and listed it

Could well be, i heard of a woman who did that with her husbands lotus once.....:whip:

me to, sold it for £10 or summat stupid like that, he was a dj and was talking to jodie marsh on the radio and said summat like he would leave his wife anyday,

i have orderd a new clio sport as i loved the drive of it so much white with cabon gear!

Nice, good little cars, my mates got a Red one and its a good bit of kit (all my mates are into Garlic)

Impressive for the money, just hate the amount of unessecary lift off oversteer you get with Clios. Most of my track time has been with them and the old 172s are awesome track wepons