Not so long ago i posted a thread regarding my S3 being down on power so the story continues.
My Audi tech had check the EUC for faults which brought up a few to do with the turbo system intially he thought it was collaspe of the vacuum pipe (i think thats the name) which connects to the tip & head of the engine it also splays off somewhere else, anyway that was replaced (it needed it anyway) & no change really.
- MAF has been replaced prior to this & on disconnection things dont really improve
- all coil packs have been replaced no fault codes or engine light
- no obvious signs of split or lose hoses
- turbo seems to be active until say medium throttle is applied when it begins to hesitate/splutter & the ocassional exhaust pop (mpg is good for a change). If i floor it nothing happens accleration is minimal.
When reving the engine it seems as though its being overfueled which tells me theres a problem with the with oxygen supply or generally the turbo system somewhere.
The car is remapped by Jabba about 6 months ago.
After reading recent posts on here i have summerised what i think could be the possible problem.
1. N75 valve - what does this do ?
2. N249 thingy dont know much about this - no to sure what this does ?
3. spark plugs
4. throttle body (i understand this is electronicly operated could be faulty)
5. un-obvious lose or split hose.
Anyway guys yet again wondered if you could help now i understand more about how the car is reacting to it small cold ;-)