more bhp

dadogfromskem

boost up my tdi pd
Reaction score
hay all am lookin to try boost up my a3 1.9 tdi pd atd eng iv already done the egr valve blank off lookin for cheap an easy mods to help please get bk 2 me

The best thing to do is a remap. My mate's A3 tdi is so much better for it, custom code are doing a deal to get a remap for just over £300.

As a side note, can you try writing a bit more clearly. It might be just me but I don't see the point of using texting language on an internet forum, there's no character limit.

Cheers and welcome to the site! :sign_welcome:

Air filter and exhaust modifications may get a few more horses, but it's debatable. I'd save the money from the small mods and gather enough together for the remap. It's worth it and you will love it! :icon_thumright:

Exhaust will get you about 40bhp easy, then the air filter will give you another 20bhp then you could get a decat which is 10bhp, Then there's this stuff you can put in with your diesel called "gullible juice" that adds an extra 6bhp.

60bhp from an exhaust and filter...seems a little dubious to me, however I'm not all that knowledgable about diesels

Sorry, just re-read the post!! That'll teach me for drinking a bottle of red and trying to give advice!! :banghead:

Hi Guys

The VAG 1.9TDI PD's respond very well to good map.

How far you want to go depends on budget. The P-Torque stage 1 is £265 all in. The graph below was from a customers Seat Ibiza 130PD, making 186bhp and 296lbs/ft torque :rockwoot:

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at info@p-torque.co.uk or call me on 01902 324584

Dyno_130pd.jpg