Pebble grey leather

steve184

Reaction score
Does anyone have an A3 sport (any engine) with this 2 tone pebble/light grey leather? Im about to order a 2.0 TDI sport with leather and am tempted to get this colour leather but is quite rare to see pictures of! I just wanna see an interior from a few angles to see what its like - also any opinions from anyone who has this particular colour (hard to look after/keep clean/looking good etc) - also wouldnt mind piccies of 2 tone black leather also to compare (as these only 2 i am considering)

thanks in advance!

steve

ps welcome to email me pics that you think may be of interest to me ta!

Im on the job will e-mail you some by 2nite.

Now where the digital camera.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Ill ask my dad l8r

Dave

Ive got the 2 tone pebble/light grey leather in my A3 really happy with it, had the beige leather in my mrk iv before and never had much trouble keeping it clean etc.

I took some pics at the weekend ill forward them on when i get a chance.

i would really appreciate that pal - you can email me them if you prefer? scrowther@mac.com

so this colour is a good choice then is it??

5.jpg

11.jpg

10.jpg

7.jpg

Here U m8, got the LED torch from Foxy in a group buy, very handy indeed! we are really gett'n into the no smoke here in ireland!

Look'n to put 18' BBS RWs on her soon, might have to get the 2 piece custom drilled jobbies, 45offset is a biach to get good wheels for /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

b

Now they look nice! I've never fancied this colour before but I have to admit that I have changed my mind!

Very nice!

yeah didnt see that colour in the options list, is that graphite and grey vienna? Looks a bit dark to be pebble grey/light grey?

I know dave has the light grey alcantara which looks really light in colour, Im sure its just the light in that pic you took that makes it look so dark.

The last pic I used a flash alright but the first one is pretty much spot on, I think it's black and grey vienna alright...

Your is nice too though, would go for either or...