A3

like it? We LOVE it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif

Tis a great car mate /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Warren, they're like different cars /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif. A3 is much more sportier and feels more quality. And it's.. Audi /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

And since at least here the price difference isn't great, why bother with Golf, you'll anyway need something to extra, and there you are, same price.

- Yak

I got a new A3 2.0 TDi last Wed and it's a MONSTER. I can't wait until it loosens up cause 3rd and 4th gear are impressively quick at the moment and it only has 140 miles on the clock.

There's no competition with the new Golf IMO. I traded in a 2003 Golf GTI and while the Golf was a lovely car to drive the Audi is another step up again. The Golf just isn't as nice inside or to drive and well as Yak said...it's an Audi /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Here's some pics of mine...

audi1.jpg
audi3.jpg

Hi Warren

I have had 4 A3s so far. Before that I had several Golfs. Looking at the current Mk5 Golf and the A3, I think the A3 is a much better car. The general finish and the whole feeling of the interior is much more up market than the Golf. Certainly in Europe Audi is a more prestigious name than VW and is regarded as on a par with BMW and Mercedes. I would certainly wait for the A3.

Dave R

Dave R

Thanks for all your support. I guess I knew the A3 would be the better choice! From comments and pictures, I'll simply have to take a stand... if my girlfriend doesn't, I'll just go for one myself!

Yeh I have the symphony head unit - tape deck and 6 CDs...

The cup holders and tray and a few other things are slightly different cause of it.

Which one do you prefer more?