TT foot rest/pedals

1animal1

The Clar!! it mouves!!!
Reaction score
Ive noticed a few threads lately where people are fitting TT pedals (which i am about to order), firstly where is the best place to buy these and what price is the 'norm'

Looking at the sticky's, theres a few cars with the galvanised foot rest, is this from the TT? and how easy is it to fit...i gather you would just tap it onto the existing plastic part

VAG Parts or eBay. Beware of the LHD Accelerator pedal, although you can still fit with some decent adhesive. Roughty £25 although I have seen them go for more on the Bay.

The foot rest needs to be modified to fit though which is why I didnt bother with it although some people have managed it.

i thought id read that the bay ones were almost the same price as the Dealers..... and mostwere left hand drive sorts?....also was sure they were cheaper than £33. Will ring the dealer 2moro to see...cheers fellas

Sorry, I stand corrected, I paid £31.76 from the dealer on 2/02/08

Soak em in hot water before applying them, or you'll curse them for 30 mins whilst trying to get them on before giving up and nursing your fingers.........10 min job if you've put them in boiling water :eek:)

i have a spare left hand drive throttle pedal if anyone wants it (doesnt fit).

Graths i think its shaped the opposite way mate

Nobodies mentioned the foot rest yet......?????

like this

555916.jpg

dont think the foot rest can be done, the pic above is for a left hooker which is different anyway. you always make it fit of course.

but surely the foot rest would be made for a right hand drive car also? i think i need clarification of what car the footrest is from

I think Glen did this and you have to trim the RHD version slightly with a dremmel or sim to make it fit correctly in the S3

i assume so, just wanted to double check before i go about ordering the fecking thing:eek:)

will do Dave..... gonna ring up tomoz to check them out price wise, Vagparts only have the LHD new shape dead pedal...... and im sure this is an old shape version....