Big mile problem

peakey

Reaction score
My s3 has now clocked up 114k on the clock Vreg im thinking that is real high mileage. Is it or am i being daft?

I wouldnt let that bother you. There are plenty out there with higher mileage than mate. I think Jeffers999 has similar mileage & his is remapped & still runs sweet (trust me I saw it take off on the rr day at awesome!)

As long as you get it serviced at regular intervals & look after it the mileage shouldnt be an issue. At the end of the day Ive seen mkiv golf gti turbos with 170k & still going strong (so the audi must eat up that sort of mileage no probs)

cheers both yeah she well looked after serviced as she should and enough wax on her may just be all the other cars iv had in the past have never had over 50 k on the clock.(saxo vtr:blush:) But i did find it hard to get a s3 with the 6.5k i had at the time

Peakey, dont stress mate, you are driving a German car, not a saxo or a corsa anymore, my A4 had 140k on it and it was still going strong, my mk3 Golf GTI had the same and my mk2 Golf GTI had 130k and just to top things off, my mate has a A4 1.9tdi with 240k on the clock with the original engine....still going strong.

As long as you look after it, you will have no worries......

my S3 is on 111k now and has been remapped since 100k. I over service it, and make sure I warm it up and down, but most of the time I just potter about. touch wood no problems. I think the only thing really to worry about is suspension components start to tire