S3 roof spoiler on A3

tennisguy

Reaction score
I am thinking to fit S3 roof spoiler on A3. Is it possible?

If it is possible, how much for this part and what is the part number?

I may look for some aftermarkets roof spoiler as well. Anybody got a pic of roof spoiler from Caractere or JE Design? (Others are ok)

Any helps are much appreciated
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush2.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
tennisguy said:
I am thinking to fit S3 roof spoiler on A3. Is it possible?

If it is possible, how much for this part and what is the part number?

I may look for some aftermarkets roof spoiler as well. Anybody got a pic of roof spoiler from Caractere or JE Design? (Others are ok)

Any helps are much appreciated
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush2.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I bought the Caractere spoiler and it was crap, poor design, poor quality plastic, poor production. So I did what I should have in the first and bought an OEM S3 spoiler. The OEM has four (or was it five) 'spikes' about 150mm long that sit in holes in the S3 tail gate. Rather than drill the gate on my car I cut the spikes off and ground the areas smooth and level. once spayed and fitted by my local body shop, it looked fantasic. That was about two years ago so I don't have the part number for you, sorry.

In my opinion don't mess around, go straight for the OEM /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

i bought the s3-tuning.de one....good finish and fit and looks oem s3...but it took like 4-5 months to get here from germany!!...

bought mine from a breakers yard,lucky for me the s3 was the same black as my a3 so no need to spray it! like above post instead of drilling holes,had the spikes sawn off etc and the spoiler stuck down by a local garage. cost was £60 for the spolier which was mint (bargain) and £20 to fit it.

worth having it fitted as the rear looks alot better with it.

S3 spoiler to go for then /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif. Thanks everyone.
Anybody has part number of S3 spoiler? It would be a great help.