any ideas?

S90GAV

Reaction score
i can be driving along fine stop at a junction or traffic so pull away nice and smooth just get moving 5mph max, so im bearly touching the accel pedal and it wants too take off, does it for a second or two then it goes back to normal.

any ideas?

Are you pulling away in second? No offense meant but if you labour the engine it tries to bring the revs up to stop you, I get a surge now and again when the car is labouring.

nah deffo not pulling away in second, had it on vagcom, has a error 17705 presure drop between turbo and throttle valve (check dv) P1297 - 35-10--- intermitted

i have noticed a louder hissing noise than normal, wont be DV as its a forge and ive just replaced all the internals. is there a easy way to find a boost leak?

Did you ever sort this problem out? I have this code come up. Only seems to happen if the outside temp is 5 degrees or less. Car goes into limp mode and runs on actuator pressure only. Stupid thing is, I can restart the car seconds after it happens and all is good... I had this happen when we had the snow etc and then it went once the weather became milder. Had a frost this morning (2 deg outside temp) and its back!!!

I have checked vac and boost pipes and have a Forge DV, sticky N249 maybe? I have also cleaned the throttle body and did a TB reset in VAGCOM.

Any suggestions gratefully received :)

Ta

<tuffty/>

no i didnt, i ended up pxing my car in a few weeks later for a S3. sorry

No probs mate, I have it booked in with a local expert to get the car checked over anyway...

Ta

<tuffty/>