S4 18" Avus

Oz

Fair Dinkum Leg End
Reaction score
Website
picasaweb.google.com
Does anyone know if the S4 18" Avus has the same stud pattern as the S3 5x100?

Any idesa on the best place to accquire a set? seen some on e-bay but there being sold individual @ £160 each with 245 tyres, which I'm led to beleive might cause rubbing issues on the S3?

Also, I'm sure it's been done on the S3 but some pics would be good!

Cheers people

s4's avus are 5x112 and are 17's its the s8(may be s6) that are 18's and they are 5x112 as well i think

Rob

All S4's are 5X112, the B6/7 S4 Avus III style rims are 18". You can buy replica's in the right offset and stud pattern, or you can use the genuine OE rims with a set of 20mm hub adaptors, as they are ET45.

So would those be a straight fit onto an A3 also?

Cheers

I should think so as they are reps with the multi-drilled stud pattern.

I've just purchased a set of these wheels. They are double drilled at 5x100 and 5x112. Not got them on the car yet as I was waiting to buy some nice rubber for them, however I now have a hole in my sump and will have to fix that first.

I got them via ebay for £450 thats just the wheels tho no tyres. Wasn't keen on the budget tyre they were to come with nor did i want the upgrade to Avons.

Another member has these on a blue S3 and it looks mint, I took a quick search to try and find his post but had no luck.