Shiny Knob

1animal1

The Clar!! it mouves!!!
Reaction score
I have one of these bad boys fitted to my S3, only it has gotten a few scratches from the previous owner (probably a ring has rubbed against it, feel free to comment!!).... i gather with it being 'machined' theres nothing i can do about it, although i would like to know for sure as they are £120 new and its annoying the crap outta me

A3_S-line300_350x493.jpg

AHHAAHH...

there was no way saying that without perverse-ness!!

i think that was extremely lax considering what you could have come up with lol..... plenty to go at!!:eek:D

yeah, well I was trying to stay off the nob jokes..you set it up too easily!

How do you get your s3 into 6th gear or reverse for that matter, as your gearknob is for a 5speed box??

tiger727272 said:
How do you get your s3 into 6th gear or reverse for that matter, as your gearknob is for a 5speed box??
:keule:

lol, this is a pic from Vagparts....you can select either 5 or 6 speed, i have 6 speed.... i only posted this pic as i am not near my car at the minute and want to show you guys which part i have -

Kontra....i'll set em up.... :w00t:

WELL THEN...

Knobs arent supposed to be anywhere near machinery... unless you have S&M tendancies... and WTF were you doing letting the previous owner fettle your knob anyway??

You should take it down Ceasars or summat, see if one of the nice ladies will give it a spit polish!! ;)

u might be able to get it on a buffer could end up looking worse though, a good metal polish should get them out unless there deep. hope this of some help.

cheers potter....finger, i thought about that....they seem cheap enough and easy to fit...... i like the fact that not many S3's have these type....

that looks very nice!!! still want to keep this one for the minute though....will give the metal cleaner a try....on the off chance