Votes: 24 45.3%
  • Black

Votes: 18 34.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ash_s3

Reaction score
What colour silicon hoses for my Noggy blue S3?

Contrasting colour? Red
Or matching Blue?

Will be looking to buy them over time, was thinking a Forge TIP first. Then the turbo -> boost pipe (only available in red), then the upper boost hoses.

i would go with blue only just noticed its for your car & not generally.

This isnt helping much is it!! haha!
Id like black personally but i think, spending all this money id want them to get noticed (not that they get chance to be noticed much)
Anyone got any pics of some fitted? not neceserily noggy blue but that would be ace!

Cheers
Ash

get red mate,it will look good and it matches the red engine cover writing and the s3 badges.just my oppinion though i have a red tip and gettin red boost hoses when i get more money,on a silver car looks good

i'm surprised i'm the only one so far saying standard. I'd say get a black TIP, but leave the rest (that's what I did), they don't do anything, best off spending the money elsewhere?

ash i have pics of it under one of my threads titled zena hose

ash_s3 said:
This isnt helping much is it!! haha!
Id like black personally but i think, spending all this money id want them to get noticed (not that they get chance to be noticed much)
Anyone got any pics of some fitted? not neceserily noggy blue but that would be ace!

Cheers
Ash

Definately black. I'd suggest you weigh up the benefits of changing if you think it could get expensive. Just because they're not blue doesn't mean they won't look good.

IMG_2096.jpg

Get some made for you by Samco? DemonTweeks offer that sevice as far as I know

Id say black, I have blue on my car and I think thier totaly gay, hate them