dirty tailgate

s3_kev

Stage2'd!!!!!!
Reaction score
does everyone seem to get really dirty tailgates, mine is always filthy after i wash the car ill only have to drive up the road and there be speckles if grime presumably from the exhaust and gets even worse when its wet dont no if it shows up more cos its imola yellow

Kiteyboy said:
errrrr.......yep!
reading that back sounds like a really stupid thing to ask but its really bad worst iv had on any cars iv ever owned before

i have been thinking of getting some mud flaps, i had some on my 1.8T and they stopped a hell of a lot of the spray...the difference with this car is soooo noticeable..... wonder what the S3 would look like with em on?

Kiteyboy said:
damn....how do your do quotes?
on the reply you want to write back on theres a box with 'quote' click that and it will take you to the reply section

1animal1 said:
i have been thinking of getting some mud flaps, i had some on my 1.8T and they stopped a hell of a lot of the spray...the difference with this car is soooo noticeable..... wonder what the S3 would look like with em on?
yeah something like that is neede but think it would look bit poop

think ya right Kev, although might be worth a look, fronts first...my A3 did look better for having them i thought, but the S3 with the bumpers etc may look a bit odd.

Seem to remember sum1 posting that the A3 fronts fit the S3 rear and S3 fronts arent available though?

My A3 is bad, but nowt compared to the wife's Smart Fourfor. One day on the road and it looks like Loeb's been driving it! Something about a vertical boot and no real spoiler to speak of.

your cars yellow dude you will notice it more.

i think you notice it more on dark colours.... they say that white/silver are the easiest colours to keep clean....never had a yellow car though, misus just bought a yellow mini so will keep an eye on that

it's because of the shape. my Golf Mk3 got dirty quickly too, my Integra didn't.....