How much would you pay?

What the hell were you doing looking at the Nissan Sunny section? What a peice of ****. Who would want to steal this car. Bet they took it back to the owner.

Aky said:
What the hell were you doing looking at the Nissan Sunny section? What a peice of ****. Who would want to steal this car. Bet they took it back to the owner.

i have no idea i went into nissan looking for an almera (for my mum) and just thought hmmm let see the good old sunny's haha

I'd only buy that so I could burn it and send it back to hell!!

no wonder someone shot westwood :gun2: - it was probably the last owner

Indeed, why dont we have a whip round and get a marksman to take him out, fed up of him dropping the bomb....

Id pay 500 for the car, have the air adjustable Recaros for a funky camper project Im planning, sell the wheels on for a few quid to some local's and be done with it

If that was parked on my street, i'd **** on his door handles and **** in his exhaust

1animal1 said:
If that was parked on my street, i'd **** on his door handles and **** in his exhaust
you are really an animal arnt u!

why o why o why??? in the world would you do that, (pimp my *****)

i actually saw this episode where this car was on pimp my ride,every car they ever pimp is utter pig sh*t,to be fair the owner of this car seemed as clever as a taliban helmet wipe anyway ,so good job it was nicked from him.
shame it wasnt burnt out.:keule:

Cant help but feel people are being a little bit harsh here, considering when someone who doesnt know Audis say S3s are **** (and thier right) everyone goes funny, all your doing is tearing strips of of what was someones pride and joy. He could be a Ninja for all you know and sneaking up on you now as you all make snide remarks... not gonna happen but could be funny!

Although the money was not spent on the car by the owner, it was still spent on the paint, labour, stereo, wheels and interior (Those Recaros are seriously desirable if they are in working order)

grathies said:
Cant help but feel people are being a little bit harsh here, considering when someone who doesnt know Audis say S3s are **** (and thier right) everyone goes funny, all your doing is tearing strips of of what was someones pride and joy. He could be a Ninja for all you know and sneaking up on you now as you all make snide remarks... not gonna happen but could be funny!

Although the money was not spent on the car by the owner, it was still spent on the paint, labour, stereo, wheels and interior (Those Recaros are seriously desirable if they are in working order)

wow sorry, i was just having some fun.....

I wasnt being funny, just if I stubled onto a forum looking for help and saw them ripping it outta cars, Id not want to be asking for help (especially when things start getting said about the owner, thats a bit unfair)

Kinda counterproductive to the community thats all.

true, but i'll give him my belly button fluff for it?!?!
heres a pic...
fluff4a.jpg

15yrs worth!:icon_thumright:

da bak bumper has a crack in it.........!?!?

I think the whole car has a "crack" in it when he's driving it!!

Front tints have been removed...........
probably stolen along with the boot install..police are looking for a french bloke who could not stand his white headlights or someone from the Lucozade factory after they ran out of the stuff they wrap their bottles in!

Hideous.