Monster MotorsportChris Nott
    Neutral

Status

ARB Link and ARB bushes?

I've trolled through most of the threads and I think I am on the right track as some of you guys have had similar experiences.

I have a knocking noise at the front of my car I am certain it has something to do with the steering as it drives like a boat (as some of you have stated), I have had the anti roll bar replaced and engine mounts but the noise is still there! So I am thinking it may be the ARB bushes I need to get replaced? So my question is, do I get the ARB links done at the same time as the ARB bushes as some of you guys have mentioned the knocking noise was the ARB links? What are the ARB links exactly anyway?
    New Ride: MY10 Audi A3 Sportback 1.8TFSI , Phantom Black, S- Line, Black Editon, 18" Rotars
    Old Ride: Audi A3 1.8T Quattro Sport, Heated Recaro Black Leather, Merlin Purple, 18" RS4's

2. # ADS
    ADS

3rd Gear

Status
    I have a similar probs and am wondering the same thing

5th Gear

Status
    I'd have hoped they replaced the Ant-Roll bar (ARB) bushes when they replaced the bar?

The anti-roll bar is exactly what it sounds like, it reduces the amount of body roll when cornering. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sway_bar for more info...

Cheers,
    Alistair

"Why don't you listen to something really classical, like Mozart, Mendelssohn or Motorhead?"
    Arnold Rimmer, 1988

Commuting & Weekend Fun:
    Yamaha YZF-1000R Thunder Ace in Blue/Black

Practical Alternative (Still fun though!!):
    S3 2002/51 AMK Silver, Symphony II + Bose + xCarLink + AndyMac Stealth Sub, Metallic Mirrors, Heated Black Leather, Cruise control.