should i have sold it

potter

Reaction score
Just taken deposite on my 2002 s3 in black, i let it go for £10,000. getting the usual feelings when i sell a car, should i have sold it, could i have got more for it. No idea wot im going to get next looks like its the push bike to work for a bit.

Ive just bought a mint black S3 2002 for £8500 so you have done well to get that. Was its standard?

hard to say in either case without the mileage tbh.....

some go for 11 even 12 ............ 8500 is cheap imo unless its half way to the moon

Plenty of 02 S3's out there these day for around £9k, so I'd say it was spot on

i paid 9k for my 02(51plate) grey S3 at the start of Jan with 80k.... sounds about right i think...although looking in glasses will probably be around the 7k mark trade value

I paid 8.8k for mine 2 weeks ago, 2001 Y facelift, Black, 77k, all the toys (chrome mirrors, symphony, silver leather) except sunroof/satnav. interior immaculate, paintwork ropey (spending £300 on a full inside and out detail to bring it to like new), FASH, receipt for £1200 in Nov for major service.

think i got a good deal to be fair as it drives well, but will probably need brakes soon.

The market is very varied for S3's, I was looking for a month before i found the right one.

its gone and the bank balance now looks very healthy. just off to look at a nissan 100nx tonight.

2low4u said:
I paid 8.8k for mine 2 weeks ago, 2001 Y facelift, Black, 77k, all the toys (chrome mirrors, symphony, silver leather) except sunroof/satnav. interior immaculate, paintwork ropey (spending £300 on a full inside and out detail to bring it to like new), FASH, receipt for £1200 in Nov for major service.

think i got a good deal to be fair as it drives well, but will probably need brakes soon.

The market is very varied for S3's, I was looking for a month before i found the right one.
Similar story for me. Just waiting for the private plate to b removed, but I'm getting an immaculate in & out 2001 Y facelift in Silver 71k, just serviced and FSH, all but one Audi, and new boots all round, for 8k.

Hurry up DVLA!! Not paying money until the V5 is back and verified!!