4 wheel alignment Birmingham or Manchester area

bantam1

Reaction score
As per topic need 4 wheel alignment asap in either Birmingham or Manchester area (live in Birmingham but up in Manchester fri through sun).

Have tried awesome and they can't fit me in. Any other reliable options for an alignment on a lowered S3 that I might try?

Cheers in advance.

Now then Bantam - Haven't seen you floating around here for a while.

I know it might be a tad more expensive, but as a last resort how about using a stealer?

Rotherham at home tonight!

Aky said:
Now then Bantam - Haven't seen you floating around here for a while.

I know it might be a tad more expensive, but as a last resort how about using a stealer?

Rotherham at home tonight!

Have lurked occasionally but not been here as often as I used to. Just do not trust the stealers with my car unfortunately so can't bring myself to do that. It will be nice and clean but the wheels will be at right angles no doubt.

Is your mate still trotting out for the mighty bantams? They keep stuttering on and off this season. Need an almighty run to make the play offs.

There must be somewhere in greater manchester / birmingham that can make my S3 feel right again.

Midland VW!??. Birmingham Audi?? The stealer's kit is the dogs for alignment just cost you a bit of arm and a slither of leg.

Im sure Lodge tyres in Nechells do it, they are just opposite Fletchers, if you know where that is....in Brum by the way.

yep chemix did mine to but in stourbridge as halesowen couldnt get my car on the ramp. stourbridge have a flat ramp built into the ground.

I'd recommend Awesome GTI in Manchester, they've done mine recently and have all the gear a dealer would have.

Just an update in case anyone needs the same in this area. Had it done at Chemix in stourbridge. Great service, spent loads of time going through the readings and options for set up, cheap (£58) and the car feels great again. Highly recommended.