Where from and how much?

Alonzo

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm hopefully getting some H & R springs and Koni shocks for my TDI-Q but am a total newbie at suspension mods /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif
Have tried doing searches on http://www.awesome-gti.co.uk/suspension.html etc and they seem to sell coil overs etc etc and all in all the prices are around the £600+ mark.
Where can i buy a set of H&R Springs and Koni shocks and how much would they be fitted? (preferably in the north area if possible but will travel)
Thanks
Danny

Awesome should sell them (maybe just not listed on their website) If they don't you could always try Star Performance in scotland failing tat it's down south for you ma boy!!!

[ QUOTE ]
Alonzo said:
How much fitted from star performance?
Cheers
Danny

[/ QUOTE ]

****** hell...just got a quote from starperformance.....£850 fitted /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif
No thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif

humm... your setting your standards low.. get your money out ya pocket and pay out... cos thats what you will be having to pay for a good setup...

your lucky to be quoted around 850 inc fitting cos thats cheap!

[ QUOTE ]
richy said:
humm... your setting your standards low.. get your money out ya pocket and pay out... cos thats what you will be having to pay for a good setup...

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi King Ov Bling,
Being new to the old suspension mods what do the company do...Is it just work done to the front of the car or is the back tweaked at all?
Cheers
Danny

[ QUOTE ]
Alonzo said:
[ QUOTE ]
richy said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi King Ov Bling,
Being new to the old suspension mods what do the company do...Is it just work done to the front of the car or is the back tweaked at all?
Cheers
Danny

[/ QUOTE ]

That will be a FULL suspesnion setup, front and rear!

new shocks/springs all round

Rich

lol king of bling... cheers..:)

naah 850 is cheep cos most setups cost around 500 to 700 plus VAT. and then you can go for the more serious setups that go over 300 a corner..

and none of that is inc fitting.. so u can spend some serious amount of money on something you have no idea what the end result is going to end up like..

so choose well my ickle blingster!

Cheers lads /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif Gonna give them a call /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

I will have H&R springs for sale soon, 50mm drop off an A3 1.8 turbo, as im changing to coilovers. Not sure if they will fit your car though...If they do, you could have them on the cheap.