EM TuningMonster Motorsport
    1st Gear

Status

MY S3 IS BLEEDING

Pulled of the drive today and noticed a spot of oil on the drive (A 3 DAY OLD NEW BLOCKPAVE DRIVE). Had a look today in the light and noticed quite a few spots where it had dripped over the past few days. Iv not got under the car yet to have a good luck around. Just wondered if there is a common fault on s3s that i can look for.

cheers

2. # ADS
    ADS

Born to Fish

Status
    Mines just had the sump re-sealed after slobbering all over my block paved front

It parks alongside a 4 year old Corsa and 5 year old Clio and the chuffin Audi's the only one that dribbled

6th Gear

Status
    You can buy a powder than soaks the oil out of the block pave, it has a funny name!

Another tip is to use a blowtorch to burn it off! It does work but you need a big one!

thats me

Status
    sump plug ????
    red to red black to black blue to bits

Brum brum

Status
    You can get some stuff called Thomsons driveway cleaner. I had a very similar incident with my new drive when a garage forgot to clean off the bottom of the sump after a service and a few drops of residual oil got onto the blocks. You pour it on neat, scrub it in, leave it for half an hour or so, then rinse it off. Gets rid of the oil a treat and leaves no stains.
    Jason
    2001 Nogaro S3 (daily driver)

1958 replica Porsche 356 Speedster (summer posing)
    1997 Seat Cordoba SX 16v (track day toy) replacing (t)rusty 1994 Seat Ibiza GTi RIP

1st Gear

Status
    Ok thanks all il get the scrubbing brush out tomorrow my local tyresales company (a good friend of mine) give me 20 mins on a ramp today i think i may have more than one leak its all over the bottom of the engine/gearbox. But or some reason only drips a little spot on the drive?? its booked in monday for a belt so il ask midland vw to have a look

cheers all