Getting Remap on Thursday - Whoooho!

dickys3

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry, but I just can't contain my excitement!

Booked into AmD on Thursday for Rolling Road Remap and AmD Viper DV.
Can't wait!

Rich.

Congrats Dude /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

You've made the right choice /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif The only thing bigger than the grin on your face now, will be the grin you'll have as you drive your car home from AMD /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Cheers Guys.. I just need to be carefull on the way home not to get too many speeding tickets!

Rich.

Rich,

I'm sure you've got a nice little route planned for your return trip, down some nice Welsh roads /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

You will indeed be grinning like a fool.

[ QUOTE ]
DickyS3 said:
Sorry, but I just can't contain my excitement!

Booked into AmD on Thursday for Rolling Road Remap and AmD Viper DV.
Can't wait!

Rich.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Rich
I am booked in for the same on the 16th. Please remember to post your results if you get time away from the steering wheel !! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[ QUOTE ]
DickyS3 said:
[ QUOTE ]
Gambba said:
Rich,

I'm sure you've got a nice little route planned for your return trip, down some nice Welsh roads /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

You will indeed be grinning like a fool.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh I know some nice roads alright! And I will be visiting them on the way home /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I'll post the results when I get back.

3 days and counting!

Cheers
Rich.

[/ QUOTE ]

Rich - gotta meet post remap.

Since the OC cancellation i have been ummming and agrhing about a traditional remap and RR.
If poss i would like to find out 1st hand (all beit in a passenger seat) just what difference it makes.

Let me know
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif
Marcus.

Its a huge difference. Marcus, I garuntee you will wish you done it sooner. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

No worries Marcus. When I get it done I will post the results and drop you a PM so we can meet up.

2 days to go......

Cheers
Rich.

woo hoo congrats, i m waitin for my DV, n samco pipe and the H&R Coilovers~ can't wait.. I keep checking out the "track and trace" page ahha

Just phoned insurance ready for tomorrow's remap and they want an additional £160 to cover the upgrade. Not bad really considering the power increase! That takes it to £770 per year from Direct Line.

Tidy!

Rich.

[ QUOTE ]
DickyS3 said:
Just phoned insurance ready for tomorrow's remap and they want an additional £160 to cover the upgrade. Not bad really considering the power increase! That takes it to £770 per year from Direct Line.

Tidy!

Rich.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mate .... so did u get back safe /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Heads up - try liverpool victoria, nothing extra for mods (unless u change the engine) and they dont care about points unless u have been banned /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

Looking forward to the PM.

Cheers
Marcus

liverpool and victoria are expensive if your under 30....wanted a grand off me for a standard s3,...28 good postcode..etc....phoned elephant and got it for £500 ..charging me an extra £50 if i get it lowered by the way