Pix of my S3

Nilz

Defo worth the wait :)
Reaction score
This is the first time I am posting pix, so i hope it works.....

20022008658.jpg

200220086571.jpg

200220086561.jpg

200220086551.jpg

200220086541.jpg

160220086531.jpg

160220086521.jpg

Thanks
Nilz

looks sweet mate! i'm undecided as to whether i like the wheels on it or not.. but they could do with some spacers especially on the rear!

Love that interior combo too!

Sam-K said:
i'm undecided as to whether i like the wheels on it or not.. but they could do with some spacers especially on the rear!

Same as mate... not too sure about them.

Great colour car will look even better...But just not those ones. Aint doing it any justice.

Im not too keen on the wheels, but they are the ones that came with the car, ideally i would like to swap them for a set of the original Avus alloys....either as they are, or possibly anthracite

I like the wheels but could defo be improved on, the interior is pretty cool but a little to much for me

Nice car

like the car fella, definitely dont like the alloys, I think there are much better ones that will suit the car

Very tidy example would love to own one exactly like that! however the wheels could be more lively! get the avus's off a S4 they would look shhwwwweeet 1" bigger!!

nice spot jojo! nilz looks like its been towed at sum point in its life and the plastic grill hasnt been put back.

Cheers guys...the grill is missing, how close WERE you looking at the pix...lol

The previous owner says he has it so will just have to go and pick it up off him.....

Jo, come on then, PM me a deal on the wheels then......

nilz18t said:
Cheers guys...the grill is missing, how close WERE you looking at the pix...lol

The previous owner says he has it so will just have to go and pick it up off him.....

Jo, come on then, PM me a deal on the wheels then......

Got a set of Orignals here mate with 4 mint Pirellis if your interested

Ibzzzzz said:
Very tidy example would love to own one exactly like that! however the wheels could be more lively! get the avus's off a S4 they would look shhwwwweeet 1" bigger!!

I agree they look wicked on s3's

Looks good, i noticed the grill missing 2 :)

dont like the wheels tho, sorry mate