****** tyres - need 4 got a puncture in 1 & can only afford 2

jesters3

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
All on limits, can only really afford 2 (don't get paid for a couple of weeks) but the driver rear has a puncture. What do you reckon.

part worns? My work mate got some on his BMW 225/40/18 for about £30 per tyre and that was for pilot sport. Beats paying £100 per corner

...Either that or buy two decent ones for the front now; have the puncture repaired (only costs a few quid) and put that and the spare on the back until pay day and then get two more decent ones...

Regards,

Rob

Don't go easy on this matter mate and drive carefully... tires are the most important thing... afterall they connect you to the road..

Pedro

Sod it, went and got 4 in one hit Like you say not worth the cost if I skimp on my rubber!

Still in the end I went for the new Vredestein Ulrac Sessanta Tyres after debating whether to go for the Conti3 again or try the new Goodyear Assemetric; price was £328 inc VAT for 4 fitted. So reasonable enough.

These babies did well in the recent Evo tyre test so why not, they look good as well but seem to flavour a very unique tread:

UltracSessantaRijrichting.jpg

Well see how we get on and how long they last!!

cheap as chips mate, i just shelled out £132 a corner :-( Did get Michelin badlads though :)

Christ, I bet they were for 18's. Mine were just for lowly 17's!

yeah agree mytyres are good and free delivery i have used them on numerous occasions very good.

Had a look on mytyres and the same ones cost £362.00! Danotto check out Wheelgame in Tadley if you need some.