S3 meet in Surrey - any interest ??

GT130

Reaction score
Hi folks,

Anyone interested in a good chat and some group car photo's ?

I was thinking of a meet at a Surrey pub on a sunday, pint and good chat over S3's - maybe up boxhill or down Epsom way?

Any interest - let me know as I'll post an official thread on the meets section - was thinking sooner rather than later, maybe at the end of the month?

Cheers
Andy

GAYDON isnt that where elton john spends his time.sorry poor attempt of a joke.but i laugh every time i see the sign for it.i know im immature.
But will probably be at the meet.

Cheers for the replies guys, hoping there will be a few more people interested over the next few days..

hi guys,

i dont have an S3 as yet but would love to come down and have a look over your S3's. would be good to talk to some owners before buying next month hopefully and looking at some good examples. would this be ok? based pretty close to epsom aswell(wallington)

cheers
Steve:icon_thumright:

Let me know where and when and i should be there too !!

yeah count me in if the dates are good son

Good response so far, any suggestions to a decent pub that has a big enough carpark that wont be full on a sunday?

I'll get my thinking cap on over the w/end but any suggestions would be welcome.

Cheers

Thats the one with the gravel car park and decent garden heaters/umbrella's - I was thinking it could be ideal as well...

im not from around surrey so cant name a good place,but let me know when the dates are im yet to go to an audi meet.

Folks - I think there will be enough interest in this one so I will move to thread to events/meets - SUNDAY 9TH MARCH.

MikeA3 has very kindly offered to bring along his laptop and Vagcom so if anyone has any lights on Mike will be able to interrogate the ecu and supply you with a error code...Thanks Mike:thumbsup:

I will move the thread to the events page - please all list down as coming..

Cheers All

damn it i cant make that day but good luck with gthe turn out mate