pics of my LMs reps

S3 SAF

Reaction score
met up with balcrusher....jim... today to have sme pics taken hope you like :hubbahubba:

Nice wheels.Not alot of room between caliper and rim though ???

Does like nice mate, '03 model as well to boot !

Gnats whisker on the clearance!!

Look awesome though.

Missus looks hot too ;-)

cheers guys for all ur comments big shout out to my man jim (ballcrusher). yeh the calipers are a bit close! :w00t:

Nice but they look a little too big, Im guessing there 19's? Tempted by a set of the 18in with anthracite centres in place of the MTM' reps.

Yes there 19" i had mtm reps too, very good quality of rim and you definetly feel the difference. i was actually going to buy a set of genuine mtm but they stop making the ones i was after. anyway if ur not gona go bigger mate i think you should stick with the mtm reps the look superb.:icon_thumright:

there level and sit on the arch line nick.

me saf and a few friends are going on a little photo shoot in a week or to just for a bit of fun as mate of mine is building a photo Portfolio and we will be using the the Battersea Power Station in london as our back drop so fingers crossed i mite get a few pics of my car that looks good as safs s3...lol

look good mate, how much did you pay ?

but the RS3 badge looks poor :asskicking:

just over £1000!.... and i like the badge:nunu: ....lol

Why have it badged as something its not? A bit chavvy IMO. Otherwise it is an excellent looking car, the wheels really set it off nicely.

why not just leave it standard from the factory?......:uhm:

S3 SAF said:
why not just leave it standard from the factory?......:uhm:

If you like driving around in a motor thats badged as something its not then thats the main thing I guess.

Personally I cant help but laugh when I see it. Nothing at all wrong with an S3 so I dont really 'get it' I suppose:icon_thumright:

Overall i think you've got a really nice motor mate but the exhaust and rs3 badge are not to my taste but each to their own and the wheels look wicked!

even though i bought the car with the RS3 badge i do like it.. as you can see its not standard so i think the RS3 badge goes well but. anyway each to their own...
Thanks for positive remarks guys. well appreciated.:icon_thumright:

Is there not a chance those claipers will catch when it all gets very hot with heavy braking?
My brembos have got so hot the logos are all brown now! I made sure I have a solid 5 mil clearance.

I thought that, on a track day they'd touch for sure. However most people here dont go on tracks, so i didnt mention it.

again the wheels look superb mate,couldnt think of a better choice of wheel for the s3 i would have bought some if i could have afforded some.Calipers do look scarily close.id keep my eye on that as dave said under heavy braking they will expand so what out for scratch marks on the calipers.also what exhaust system is that.looks smart though:respekt:

Thanks dannotta all i need to do now is drop it on some springs/coilovers once ive sold my rear spacers... i dont track my car so shouldnt be too much a problem with expanding calipers, and its a custom exhuast with the same diameter as the supersprint.

yeah i wouldnt drop it too much, looks pretty sweet as it is maybe 25-30mm.how much did the exhaust set you back if you dont mind me asking,and whats the sound like.

oh yeah lookin to go on a track day up to castle combe in may-june time if people are interested ill probably be no quicker than snail in reverse but just wanna do it for the experience etc.

£230 all in from rsr in orpington sounds very nice just the way i want it sounds almost oem when cruising but when you put weight on the right foot......:eyebrows:

What does it ride like on the 19's and what size tyres are they?

Defo my favourite wheel on the s3, i've got BBS split rims on my Manta, i love them!

the steering wheel is heavier and you feel the bumps a bit more compared to 18"...