pics of my LMs reps

i must say ive seen alot of S3s on this forum and SAFs is in my book as one of the best looking car on the forum. even mine dont look as good so dont worry saf about what people say on here most are just glum and like untouched cars and most are
boring.jpg

Where did these come from? Do they supply new bolts etc?

Looking for some wheels for the missus project car, big cruiser estate car!!

They would look sweet on a slammed A6 avant I reckon! !

I saw some LM reps painted in satin black with the red "speed" rim!!!
Actually looked rock hard they did!! Not sure I would do it to 2k worth of genuine wheels, but the reps may be worth a punt!!!

i bought them from a place in east london and they supplied the bolts etc... and i think the satin black with red lip look the nuts...

not sure what country they come from though....

I heard Italy. Probably made by the old Mille Miglia company.

Do they sell the black wth red lips one then? I thought the ones I saw were a special paint job!?

Ive seen them on ebay but if you want i can find out if the garage I bought mine from, can get hold of a set.

This is some guys S3 from london looks the dogs B*****S on those wheels!

Yellow S3 looks very nice. Always loved the Imola Yellows on the late S3's.
Your one looks just right. Loving the black grill and front lip. :icon_thumright:
Would've done the same.

Ali

yes funky junky its on standard gmbh springs -10mm but i want to lower another 15mm all round maybe 20 at the front.
thanks ibz for your comments thats shabz S3 from east london, ur right hes one does look the dogs..... im just not sure on coilovers or springs...! what i need is if someone can kindly take me for a ride in there s3 with coilovers...... anyone?:friends:

S3 SAF said:
yes funky junky its on standard gmbh springs -10mm but i want to lower another 15mm all round maybe 20 at the front.
thanks ibz for your comments thats shabz S3 from east london, ur right hes one does look the dogs..... im just not sure on coilovers or springs...! what i need is if someone can kindly take me for a ride in there s3 with coilovers...... anyone?:friends:
PM sent mate:thumbsup:

hey mate. **** hot lookin wheels. ive got the porsche gt3 front calipers... will these fit over do you think??? how much they set you back?? scott

No way scott! did you not see the amount of clearence i got with 15mm spacers!

would a genuine set fit over porsche gt3 calipers though, are the replicas exactly the same as genuines

apparantley genuines arent as deep so would give give more space between the wheels an caliper.

i doubt they will either the reps are deeper then the genuine ones but not that much, still dont think they will fit though.

Car looks the nuts mate. 2 questions.... what spacers u running up front as my calipers are bigger than urs i believe (gt3 monoblocks) and did u spray the front grille yourself??? scott

cheers bud! 15mm spacers as ive mentioned above and i got the grill sprayed by the body shop.

Issac Hunt said:
Looks really good, apart from the badge on the bootlid!

An awesome looking car in every way, I personally think the badge sets the back end of very nicely and is a subtle touch.

So much better than those pretencsious big boot spoilers that give you 25g of downforce at 180mph.

When Audi and any other manufacturer make a vehicle they pay huge attention to detail and we as the public are supposed to go straight out and trade in our current model for the new upgraded version with the extra badge or special editioin bumper etc.

Some people who have stupidly huge incomes or to whom money comes to easy will go straight out and buy a new 30k car for essentialy a couple of upgrades that are made of shiny plastic.

I'm not one I have a 2004 a4 1.9tdi sport with alu inserts, gmbh kit, ambient lighting and rs4 cabriolet mirrors which has been debadged and re badges as a s-line.

In my opinion it looks so much better than standard and gives me a sense of pride that I own such a nice car that is just a wee bit more unique than the majority of others out there.

bugga... damn u porsche brake callipers.... lms would look rather tasty on mine :( was thinkin about buyin the 19s in the classifieds..