2001 Nogaro Blue S3 for sale in Aberdeen

Damit why does life always do that!!!!!!
yours was my first choice of car if only it had been for sale 2 mnths ago!!!
and in aberdeen perfect!! arrggghh

u dnt wanna PX for a 2002 silver 225?? doubt it lol

lol....sorry mate if only i'd knew!

:)

are you not pleased with your purchase like?

yip i've seen you a couple of times this week!...like your wheels they look great in anthrancite (or however you spell it). I live in Blackburn and work in Altens. What about you?

Work at Kirkhill & live in town so do the rat run over the back everyday. Never noticed your car before if Im honest but never really looked before I had the S3.

No No def happy with my S3, just love that blue its a superb colour on the S3! couldnt find many at the time!

Strange now ive bought an S3 i seem too see them alot esp aberdeen!!

Great cars

cars stunning mate i wish i bought a noggy blue one i envy the owner every time i see one.mine you silver is a faster colour anyway :moa:

coullstar said:
Work at Kirkhill & live in town so do the rat run over the back everyday. Never noticed your car before if Im honest but never really looked before I had the S3.

Just noticed your Avatar - Have you bought Stewarts S3?

danotto said:
cars stunning mate i wish i bought a noggy blue one i envy the owner every time i see one.mine you silver is a faster colour anyway :moa:

Thanks Dan :)

Car is now sold!

Macduff said:
Hi Neighbour, what's it going to be this time???

Hi m8, well i was just going to get myself a little round...at least that was the intention until i saw the P1 that I've just bought

Completely different beast to the S3 but the performance is breath taking to say the least

hi mate, where did you buy your p1? my mate just sold his 2.5l p1 with andy forrest spec turbo. was a real minter and had a great spec

steveborner said:
hi mate, where did you buy your p1? my mate just sold his 2.5l p1 with andy forrest spec turbo. was a real minter and had a great spec

Sheffield and its not the same car as its a 2lr with a nice big shiny hybrid turbo :)