Can't adjust my clock, am i stupid??!!

btmotorsport

Soon be christmas!!!!!!!!!!
Reaction score
As above really, picked up my new T reg, A3 1.8t sport this weekend. Absolutely love it but, i can't adjust the clock. In the manual it says to pull out the left hand toggle thingie at the bottom of the clocks but it doesn't do anything! Balls...........

If you pull it out and hold it for a second then the clock should start flashing, once it flashes then turn it right or left to increase or decrease the value

1animal1 said:
your not buying from chester by any chnace?:eek:)

No, Wrehxam, Why do you ask dude? Ur not Chris's mate are ya?

Forgot to say it's an analogue clock!!

Pull it out and hold it in the out position, the clock should start ticking round slowly then gradually speed up. Get it to the right position and let go! If this doesnt do it then it may be broken.

TheSpaceCowboy said:
Pull it out and hold it in the out position, the clock should start ticking round slowly then gradually speed up. Get it to the right position and let go! If this doesnt do it then it may be broken.

I think it must be funked, i take it a new set of clocks is the only fix? Looks like a 11hr 30 minute batt disconnect is in order!!!!

Oo, not sure about replacing it, havent messed around with the instrument cluster I thought it was a sealed unit and any damage meant it had to be replaced entirely but I'm really not sure... good luck mate and let us know how you get on if you do attempt it.

looks like a nice long batt disconnect is in order!!!! That might even sort out a few more problems with the car!!!! Loose track of how many cars i've fixed by just disconnecting the battery :)