New car nice n clean!!

im hopefully getting my hands on a set of bbs chs in the near future, and plus the a3 is fitted with budget tyres which are to be brutally honest naff loads of tread just not good so id rather stick with standard wheels for the mo!

Gaz

you seem to have done the same as me lol, traded my silver 1.8T just after xmas for a 51 plate S3........ tis good **** init:eek:)

Red S3s are tasty!

Looks like a nice clean unmolested example. Enjoy!!!

Nice car mate, i really like the S3 in red. Is yours misano red?

By the way good choice in the CH's mate:icon_thumright:, good luck finding some though BBS dont make them anymore.

no i think its called absolute red iirc i think the missano is slightly darker. As for the chs my boss has a set on his a4 cab am i right in saying they wont fit on, i read somewhere about hub adaptors but not sure how much they are but seeing as im getting the chs for near enough nothing i think it will be worth it lol Also i was planning on getting them refurbed in gun-metal and im spraying the wing mirrors to match too what do you think?

oh and 1animal1 yes i am loving it but not the fuel bills so far, its on 21.8 mpg at the moment :crying:

red with silver leather, good choice!

also BBS CH's! :)

Gaz, feel for ya mate im having the same problems adjusting, Ive just put £55 in this week and its taken me 250 miles!!! i know fuels going up but thats baaaaad, 15% of the time is spent beasting it...... id say;o)....

Well worth the change though, noticeable difference in the standard exhaust note too.....all round.....ace decision.....

Nice car fella, i looked at a similar one in Hull at the start of Jan

Tim

Nice looking S3 you have there :icon_thumright:

gaazzaone said:
im hopefully getting my hands on a set of bbs chs in the near future, and plus the a3 is fitted with budget tyres which are to be brutally honest naff loads of tread just not good so id rather stick with standard wheels for the mo!
Cracking sales techinique for your a3......................!!

Thanks for all the comments people, as for the tyres it wasnt the best sales technique, but hey honesty is the best policy and all that lol